Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

If you shot my dog I'mma kill

• Your

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Cat

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

People shouldn't need to wade through pages of off-topic stuff in this thread to find the original purpose. It should be ladders and stats only, with few exceptions, such as querying a stat etc.

They all should have been like that every season I've been in the league. I don't disagree, will take a look when I get a chance. It will all find a new home :thumbsu:

Make an 'Assorted Crap' thread. You could have it up to 20 pages by tomorrow as there's plenty out there.

Make an 'Assorted Crap' thread. You could have it up to 20 pages by tomorrow as there's plenty out there.

I'm thinking "The Sweet FA Wastelands". Or, "The Dumping Grounds". Will do it tomorrow when I'm on a PC, I don't get paid to work.

People shouldn't need to wade through pages of off-topic stuff in this thread to find the original purpose. It should be ladders and stats only, with few exceptions, such as querying a stat etc.

Or people complaining about off-topic chat.

I'm thinking "The Sweet FA Wastelands". Or, "The Dumping Grounds". Will do it tomorrow when I'm on a PC, I don't get paid to work.

Say no more! I've got your back, overworked and underappreciated Admin.

Thank me tomorrow when you got on a PC.

Sleep tight.

xoxo

Say no more! I've got your back, overworked and underappreciated Admin.

Thank me tomorrow when you got on a PC.

Sleep tight.

xoxo

We should do a podcast together again soon. Ratings have gone down since our soft banter and tickling stopped on our last one.

26d9f81bbec0a92340dd9b8335145e80.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back