• Cat

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry Ned_Flanders

The poll results were overwhelming.
eFSLHpK.jpg
* you dweeb

Dunno what happened. Was about to extract, admire and take pictures of Ned_Flanders ruptured pancreas. Someone seemed to notice. Was it a doctor? Did she have the magic smile on the dial paddles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Santoz he’s leaving
leak the rest!

I'll post the PM I sent to ND congratulating him on his admin win.

It'll shock the league to hear we actually show the mods appreciation at times.

Apparently the Bombers only ever pick on mods :thumbsu:

How the * does this thread last so long and Ned_Flanders highly considered masterpiece was landfilled in like 20 minutes?

I demand an international enquiry or I'll be submitting a list of grievances and a disgusting and shameful tweet

How the fu** does this thread last so long and Ned_Flanders highly considered masterpiece was landfilled in like 20 minutes?

I demand an international enquiry or I'll be submitting a list of grievances and a disgusting and shameful tweet
Screw the enquiry, I’d rather read about your list and tweet. In the famous words of the inimitable Jules Winfield: Please, continue...

Are your hearing aids playing up again mate?

shoosh. I chucked them away about 5 this morning when the birds started arcing up. Bastards. Both the birds and the aids. Cruel fate dictated my hearing was restored just to torture my throbbing noggin.

My standard absence of senses means the fekkers here call me Old Tommy. But today they are all painfully alert, especially my eyes and ears.

The usual hair of dog treatments have failed to slide in. Might have to pitter patter over to the freezer and extract Stolly, find the Tabasco and Worster, a lemon and some tomato juice. I'll get the nurse to hold a stick of celery at a safe distance.

In the meantime could one of NaturalDisaster manangatang and Blacky please quietly bin this thread. Thank you.

shoosh. I chucked them away about 5 this morning when the birds started arcing up. Bastards. Both the birds and the aids. Cruel fate dictated my hearing was restored just to torture my throbbing noggin.

My standard absence of senses means the fekkers here call me Old Tommy. But today they are all painfully alert, especially my eyes and ears.

The usual hair of dog treatments have failed to slide in. Might have to pitter patter over to the freezer and extract Stolly, find the Tabasco and Worster, a lemon and some tomato juice. I'll get the nurse to hold a stick of celery at a safe distance.

In the meantime could one of NaturalDisaster manangatang and Blacky please quietly bin this thread. Thank you.
Speaking of Caesars, what do you think of clamato? Tomato and clam juice, what a ******* abomination. Also weird that North Americans don’t pronounce it clamayto.

Back