Mega Thread The Sweet FA Landfill

If you shot my dog I'mma kill

• Your

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • Cat

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

an equal amount of posters from each club within the SFA, chosen by the captains of those clubs, gets true reflection and representation

NaturalDisaster thought the first one on the Crows boards was an absolute train wreck.

And you're saying that players must post x number of times per week to be counted? LOL. How very elitist of you. "You are only allowed to enjoy the SFA sim if you post 20 times this week!"

No wonder the Bombers have such poor retention.
View attachment 1192873

So what do you consider active then? It is all well to deflect but claiming active is anyone who posts once is laughable. Any wonder your club is dying.

So what do you consider active then? It is all well to deflect but claiming active is anyone who posts once is laughable. Any wonder your club is dying.
LOL.

wCdbOW5JdxK5_bQ51uOUBn8fsTs=.gif

Look BLUEALLTHRU, like I said. Do what you want among your own group and run your own tour, but you will not represent the entire Sweet FA.

The league does not revolve around your team and its posting style.

Great idea landfilling this mate. The last thing the SFA needs is media people want to get involved in.

Great idea landfilling this mate. The last thing the SFA needs is media people want to get involved in.

There has been plenty of media.

I just don't want people doing Official tours and announcing themselves as SFA ambassadors whenever they want to.

There has been plenty of media.

I just don't want people doing Official tours and announcing themselves as SFA ambassadors whenever they want to.

You leave absolute s**t media up but one where people are active and engaged you landfill. Double standards mate or just pandering to your harem?

Come on mate, you are better than this. This revolving door GIF is way cool but answer the question.
I've answered the question. The problem lays with the Bombers and their unrealistic expectations of what a SFA player needs to do in a match thread each week.

And the result:
wCdbOW5JdxK5_bQ51uOUBn8fsTs=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You leave absolute sh*t media up but one where people are active and engaged you landfill. Double standards mate or just pandering to your harem?
Your right he did leave rubbish up, NaturalDisaster please landfill this too

I've answered the question. The problem lies with the Bombers and their unrealistic expectations of what a SFA player needs to do in a match thread each week.

And the result:
View attachment 1192936

So just to confirm, in your option any poster that makes one post in a match thread is considered a contributor? Is that correct?

So just to confirm, in your option any poster that makes one post in a match thread is considered a contributor? Is that correct?
Yep. That they are, Tones. If you post in the thread, you contribute.

And let me guess: by your definition a contributor is someone who posts 50 times, and therefore anything less is meaningless?

Yep. That they are, Tones. If you post in the thread, you contribute.

And let me guess: by your definition a contributor is someone who posts 50 times, and therefore anything less is meaningless?

Not at all. I have not stated what I think is contribution. So if a team had 27 posters and they all posted once each week in the match thread by your metric they would be the best posting unit in the SFA? Strange indeed stats boy, very strange!

Your right he did leave rubbish up, NaturalDisaster please landfill this too
Instead of rubbishing Media why don't you contribute? I know why because that would mean putting yourself out there for public scrutiny and showing some balls. It's not your style though, as you prefer to just add your two bob after someone has done the hard work. Pathetic!

Instead of rubbishing Media why don't you contribute? I know why because that would mean putting yourself out there for public scrutiny and showing some balls. It's not your style though, as you prefer to just add your two bob after someone has done the hard work. Pathetic!
Thanks for the encouragement mate!! Im sure I'll find some dogshit to put up as media and I'll make sure to thank you for the inspiration there to

Supersuns just got ragdolled!

You leave absolute sh*t media up but one where people are active and engaged you landfill. Double standards mate or just pandering to your harem?

I don’t landfill media based on quality. I rarely landfill SFA related media.

This was an exception since it was a poor attempt at overtaking something a group of people work hard on in the off season. Frankly, it was insulting

I don’t landfill media based on quality. I rarely landfill SFA related media.

This was an exception since it was a poor attempt at overtaking something a group of people work hard on in the off season. Frankly, it was insulting

You are insulting mate.

Back