Rules The Sweet FA Season 21 Live Tribunal

Remove this Banner Ad

48 hour rule beez. Result is final regardless. :)

No need to rub it in mate. If you popped into the committee once in a while you'll see we're hours ahead :thumbsu:

No need to rub it in mate. If you popped into the committee once in a while you'll see we're hours ahead :thumbsu:

Ah you can tell i haven't lurked in the committee room in the past 5 hours :p

That said though, i'm happy for the world to see i find this very hilarious as beez was on the receiving end of a simmer * up, and best of all, the rules are there to protect the right result.

After all, had the Wonders ended up losing on a resim due to the simmer stuffing up a Wonders players name, well, that would of been the biggest injustice this league has ever seen.

Ah you can tell i haven't lurked in the committee room in the past 5 hours :p

That said though, i'm happy for the world to see i find this very hilarious as beez was on the receiving end of a simmer **** up, and best of all, the rules are there to protect the right result.

After all, had the Wonders ended up losing on a resim due to the simmer stuffing up a Wonders players name, well, that would of been the biggest injustice this league has ever seen.
What do you mean, 'a'? Two weeks in a row we've had to take a loss after a simmer has ****ed up. Same indiscretion, yet differing results. Time and time again this season we've seen this occur and it's pretty ******* unacceptable. This league has spent too many seasons giving people responsibilities they're not able to carry out correctly. It's pretty embarrassing really. There are a myriad of people at fault here and none of them are being held to account.

FWIW, a missing 's' shouldn't be grounds for a resim.

What do you mean, 'a'? Two weeks in a row we've had to take a loss after a simmer has stuffed up. Same indiscretion, yet differing results. Time and time again this season we've seen this occur and it's pretty ******* unacceptable. This league has spent too many seasons giving people responsibilities they're not able to carry out correctly. It's pretty embarrassing really. There are a myriad of people at fault here and none of them are being held to account.

Get ****ed Beez. He has been "grant guns" in the sim since his debut :)

Much like Croweater and I or perhaps more relevant, Filthy and yourself :).

You're saying that you and grants guns are lovers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Or more accurately Harolad and Citroin.
yodQFUO.gif

:)

What do you mean, 'a'? Two weeks in a row we've had to take a loss after a simmer has stuffed up. Same indiscretion, yet differing results. Time and time again this season we've seen this occur and it's pretty ******* unacceptable. This league has spent too many seasons giving people responsibilities they're not able to carry out correctly. It's pretty embarrassing really. There are a myriad of people at fault here and none of them are being held to account.

Get stuffed Beez. He has been "grant guns" in the sim since his debut :)
Would like to point out in my first season (S19) I was Milky95 for the whole ******* season and I pointed it out within a day of the first round being posted. And no one fixed it

Not just telling you two but I felt like I needed to quote someone

Would like to point out in my first season (S19) I was Milky95 for the whole ******* season and I pointed it out within a day of the first round being posted. And no one fixed it

Not just telling you two but I felt like I needed to quote someone

I like your Mils16 sponsorship badge.

Get stuffed Beez. He has been "grant guns" in the sim since his debut :)

No he hasn't.

He is grant guns in one simmers file, the others have him correct and he played as grants guns in his second game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back