Rules The Sweet FA Season 22 Rules

Remove this Banner Ad

So why not adjust the rule to cover changes including Ins and Outs. Because we know for certain I will be dropping a player for the above reason and people are going to cry about it next week. Just fix the rule now.

So why not adjust the rule to cover changes including Ins and Outs. Because we know for certain I will be dropping a player for the above reason and people are going to cry about it next week. Just fix the rule now.

You're actually in the committee. Why don't you use it?

What do the rules say?

4B - Sheet Positioning - Team sheets must be displayed with the following positional acronyms

INT:

Medium Impact (one match suspension for captains):
Incorrect team sheet positional acronyms.

Fairly cut and dry, enjoy your week off Quivorir

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About what?

The "dumb" in question here is the captain that has everything spelled out for them and a full template to use and still colours outside the line. No sympathy.

Over half our captains never * up.

Its the same sheet as last week. You can't punish it this week and ignore it last week.

It wasn't reported last week.

Why didn't you cross check your sheet with the rules before posting?

Can we get rid of Media Monday? Nothing is happening today, it's boring. Just make it so media can be posted all week.

Yeah, I got rid of it a season and two weeks ago.

For guys that aren't in the committee, we have the following communication from Joseph Goebells
Guys, people don't seem to be taking to Media Monday™ as I had planned. Can you really push it in your team threads and encourage its use. I really see Media Monday© as a cornerstone of the league.

For guys that aren't in the committee, we have the following communication from Joseph Goebells

Jokes on you. I don't even know how to do the trademark or copyright thingy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back