Event The Sweet FA Season 26 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Ant Bear becomes dual Mobbs Medalist - result pg24

Nov 9, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
🐍🏆Ophidian Old Boys🏆🐍 and Mizzou
Massive congratulations to Nunez.
As we all know, the true winner of the EKA is always the third placegetter. :thumbsu:
Yep, I can agree with this to.

Surely some stats guru could post the list of the real stars of the EKA (3rd place getters)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Just want to add my Congratulations top the winners last night .....unfortunately I lost money on philreich , mate you ran out of puff, more laps for you to get that match fitness up

Well done Ant Bear ....a deserved winner for a legend of the game

Barrybran was a "slight" shock as the EKA winner .....really, could have tossed a coin between Barry and Cadaver & both would have been worthy winners

Interesting, following the votes, how much correlation there was between votes and tackling stats :think: .....unless to had a shitful # of possessions or Goals, tackles were the favored stat

Thank you for my deserved selection.

It’s an honour to be named as the FF of the All-Sweet FA team. After seasons of bored like inactivity, I’ve loved returning to the league and returning to FF.

How the **** did the Fred medallist not get FF?
What madness is this?
In season 11 I won the Fred Medal and didn’t even make the team. Despite being a prominent poster. A midfielder took CHF.

Given the emphasis is on 50% stats and 50% posting, it isn’t a huge shock. I was only 3 goals behind Joey (came down to the last round). Daylight to 3rd. With such a tight margin it probably went to posting and I was obviously given the nod. Would’ve been tight.

Either way, both Joey and I deserve our spot and would make a formidable combination.

I’m just shocked I didn’t win the Mobbs Medal :(

Congrats to all award winners last night.

I’ll provide you a hint for how to get Mobbs Medal votes...play on me!

I swear there was a patch there where my opponent got votes 3 weeks running.

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Thank you for my deserved selection.

It’s an honour to be named as the FF of the All-Sweet FA team. After seasons of bored like inactivity, I’ve loved returning to the league and returning to FF.

In season 11 I won the Fred Medal and didn’t even make the team. Despite being a prominent poster. A midfielder took CHF.

Given the emphasis is on 50% stats and 50% posting, it isn’t a huge shock. I was only 3 goals behind Joey (came down to the last round). Daylight to 3rd. With such a tight margin it probably went to posting and I was obviously given the nod. Would’ve been tight.

Either way, both Joey and I deserve our spot and would make a formidable combination.

I’m just shocked I didn’t win the Mobbs Medal :(
Yeah I don't care old man :)

Have always wondered where this thing takes place. SFA Park won't have us for security reasons ahead of the Granny.

Mobbs, any places of prestige in Sweet you recognise? One of them towers in the City CBD?? Dun Lop?
Hmmm the Municipal Offices are a pretty impressive building but it's kind've administrative.
I don't have any major event hosting locales in town, iirc.
Maybe it should be an outdoor function on Nipple Island?

Now without further ado...

The Season 26 All Sweet FA Team

7r2s5KV.png

Season 26 All-SFA Official Team Sheet
B:
Fryer Tuck - Wooshette (VC) - JoshWoodenSpoon
HB: The Half Back - Mobbs - Yakker (C)
C: Barrybran - Ant Bear - Tony Lynn 15
HF: Tarkyn_24 - Noobz0r - kdavva74
F: BigJoeD_ - okeydoke7 - Mooch
R: manangatang - philreich - Thatsapaddlin

INT: Agent93 - NaturalDisaster

Congratulations to all who have been selected! :sparkles:
... Congrats to those who made this team. But umm ... I umm ... I did *-all, all season. Seriously *-all. Is it crazy to complain about my own selection?
Hate how many players have made All-SFA without gaining a Mobbs Medal vote? I don't think I've got a vote in 20 years, and yet here I am in this team? Ahahahahahaha *en awesome!

Maybe it should be an outdoor function on Nipple Island?
s**t, I've been hanging 'round in the wrong parts of the Minecraft server. :eyes:

Aug 17, 2009
On a boat
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Southampton F.C., eAFL SUNS
Mar 13, 2007
The Nation's Capital
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
FFC, CFC, 76ers, Oilers, Roys FFC
... Congrats to those who made this team. But umm ... I umm ... I did ****-all, all season. Seriously ****-all. Is it crazy to complain about my own selection?
Hate how many players have made All-SFA without gaining a Mobbs Medal vote? I don't think I've got a vote in 20 years, and yet here I am in this team? Ahahahahahaha ****en awesome!

Cut it out Mobbs.
You were great this year and we all know it.

Jul 18, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton, Mount Buller Demons
... Congrats to those who made this team. But umm ... I umm ... I did ****-all, all season. Seriously ****-all. Is it crazy to complain about my own selection?
Hate how many players have made All-SFA without gaining a Mobbs Medal vote? I don't think I've got a vote in 20 years, and yet here I am in this team? Ahahahahahaha ****en awesome!
95 times

Defenders (BP, FB, CHB, HFF): 44 times
Midfielders (C, W, Ruck, RR, R): 20 times
Forwards (FP, FF, CHF, HFF): 20 times
Interchange (INT): 11 times

39 times (S16 - current)

Hard to get real insight though as the criteria has changed throughout the seasons.

It’s right near Anal Atoll yeah?
These are the posts folk will see in generations to come when they revisit the esteemed Mobbs nights of the past. :$

Back