Event The Sweet FA Season 26 Mobbenfuhrer Medal Count - Ant Bear becomes dual Mobbs Medalist - result pg24

Remove this Banner Ad

95 times

Defenders (BP, FB, CHB, HFF): 44 times
Midfielders (C, W, Ruck, RR, R): 20 times
Forwards (FP, FF, CHF, HFF): 20 times
Interchange (INT): 11 times

39 times (S16 - current)

Hard to get real insight though as the criteria has changed throughout the seasons.
Crazy.

Interesting, following the votes, how much correlation there was between votes and tackling stats :think: .....unless to had a shitful # of possessions or Goals, tackles were the favored stat
Always has been, always will be*

* Don't quote me on that. It could change and I have no influence.

The Committee have to be having a laugh. Have to be.

Okey’s never gonna be able to bring up the time he wasn’t named full forward yet won the Fred ever again. Masterstroke. :D

That wasn't the team the committee was agreeing on. Admin chose this team.

Thank you for my deserved selection.

It’s an honour to be named as the FF of the All-Sweet FA team. After seasons of bored like inactivity, I’ve loved returning to the league and returning to FF.

In season 11 I won the Fred Medal and didn’t even make the team. Despite being a prominent poster. A midfielder took CHF.

Given the emphasis is on 50% stats and 50% posting, it isn’t a huge shock. I was only 3 goals behind Joey (came down to the last round). Daylight to 3rd. With such a tight margin it probably went to posting and I was obviously given the nod. Would’ve been tight.

Either way, both Joey and I deserve our spot and would make a formidable combination.

I’m just shocked I didn’t win the Mobbs Medal :(
You got it on your superior pussy punching ability.

... Congrats to those who made this team. But umm ... I umm ... I did ****-all, all season. Seriously ****-all. Is it crazy to complain about my own selection?
Hate how many players have made All-SFA without gaining a Mobbs Medal vote? I don't think I've got a vote in 20 years, and yet here I am in this team? Ahahahahahaha ****en awesome!
The Half Back (S26).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now we’ve all had a few days to digest the glory, how and why did Broken not make the All SFA team?

For some reason the committee or the admin or whoever made the decision elected to pick 1 ruckman, not 2, despite there being 4 or 5 in contention.

Top 5 in ruckmen, some of the best and labour intensive media work of the season (the real kind not the whoring kind) probably his teams best quality poster all season and from what I gather the committee wanted him in. What am I missing here? How can someone of Brokens quality and contributions..in one of his best seasons..be overlooked? Are we really all about cheap spam and ‘mates’ these days?

Top 5 in ruckmen, some of the best and labour intensive media work of the season (the real kind not the whoring kind) probably his teams best quality poster all season and from what I gather the committee wanted him in. What am I missing here? How can someone of Brokens quality and contributions..in one of his best seasons..be overlooked? Are we really all about cheap spam and ‘mates’ these days?

He is in my top five beez votes personally.

Putting myself under the pump but probably didn't need 5 full forwards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back