The Sweet FA Wiki

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated the front page to note the Gumbies premiership and Royals' captaincy changes. Hope I didn't * anything up lie the last time I attempted to edit something. :/

Updated the front page to note the Gumbies premiership and Royals' captaincy changes. Hope I didn't **** anything up lie the last time I attempted to edit something. :/

Yeah, we're going to have to destroy the wiki and start all over.

:p

Whoever edited my page for me (I've always intended on doing it myself, but I got lazy), thank you!
Think it was me. I'll check. Yeah it was.

I started covering all the threads starting in the S16 Finals, around when Speck and Gibbsy coming to Wonders threads were made, and working back from there. Mind you, I didn't get very far, finding it hard to find the time to do it.

Whoever edited my page for me (I've always intended on doing it myself, but I got lazy), thank you!
Wait, I think it was Eth but I remember editing it to make it look nicer. And added the interview.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it was me. I'll check. Yeah it was.

I started covering all the threads starting in the S16 Finals, around when Speck and Gibbsy coming to Wonders threads were made, and working back from there. Mind you, I didn't get very far, finding it hard to find the time to do it.
You're a gun of the highest order! :hearts:

I take back all ill-words said throughout our tenure away from each other. BananaBurger is the sickest burger.

Wait, I think it was Eth but I remember editing it to make it look nicer. And added the interview.
Mine was nice!

I had been going through a few players with decent form this season and keeping their records up to date, BoshtrichBurger, but seeing as it's Gumbies/Demons this week, I'll have to say I went out of the way to update yours.

Mine was nice!

I had been going through a few players with decent form this season and keeping their records up to date, BoshtrichBurger, but seeing as it's Gumbies/Demons this week, I'll have to say I went out of the way to update yours.
From what I remember, you didn't organise the information into seasons. I think that's about all I did.

Have you been updating their stats?

From what I remember, you didn't organise the information into seasons. I think that's about all I did.

Have you been updating their stats?
Sorry, which information?
I would do mine, but I don't know how to do all the proper editing and stuff to make it look all nice and official. :D
I can create a page for you now with the templates and whatnot to get you started. Gibbsy posted some handy resources here as well for anyone needing a bit of help.

Sorry, which information?

I can create a page for you now with the templates and whatnot to get you started. Gibbsy posted some handy resources here as well for anyone needing a bit of help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back