The Sweet FA Wiki

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll start doing some work on this, if it is still a thing?

I've been updating the league award winners and the furies page, did some work on the Reds soo page as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jan 13, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leicester, Vixens
On the wiki? I don't think I have them, It Would be Old Man Eth and Gibbsy I would expect. I haven't done any real wiki work for a long time.

According to this thread's front page, it sounded like that you had. Hopefully you do have the rights, otherwise I can wait for them.

I'll be sure to find out how to edit those navbars, and maybe, just maybe, we could have one of those squad templates set for Season 23 and likely previous premiers. (You know how you go to a team topic and its like Italy 2002 squad, and has the players there, yeah, that.)

According to this thread's front page, it sounded like that you had. Hopefully you do have the rights, otherwise I can wait for them.

I'll be sure to find out how to edit those navbars, and maybe, just maybe, we could have one of those squad templates set for Season 23 and likely previous premiers. (You know how you go to a team topic and its like Italy 2002 squad, and has the players there, yeah, that.)
Yeah the other issue is, even if I have the ability to share out these rights, I don't have the knowledge. Again, I've forgotten almost everything. I can try to look into it. I had never dealt out admin to another person in the wiki world, like, ever, dude!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back