Event The Sweet Olympic Games

Remove this Banner Ad

It's hard not to feel like the Roys perform best when I'm silent! I'm pleased I was able to use my sturdiness to the team's benefit...

mate, not even Barrybran will be able to take away your Olympic Gold Medal !!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Day 1 Night: Football
One gold has been awarded, but now they actually go up against each other...

1627117303836.png
1627116855490.png

With 8 teams been put up, that makes setting this up quite easy. The teams have been split into 2 groups of 4 where they will play each other once in that group. After the Group games have been played, the team on top of Group A will play the team that finished second in Group B. The same will happen between the top Group B team and the second-placed Group A team. The winner of these semis will play for the Gold Medal. The losers will play for Bronze.

The rules can be read here: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/29115/sport-dice-soccer
1627118194788.png

This will take a bit.​

Last edited:
One gold has been awarded, but now they actually go up against each other...

View attachment 1185773
View attachment 1185766

With 8 teams been put up, that makes setting this up quite easy. The teams have been split into 2 groups of 4 where they will play each other once in that group. After the Group games have been played, the team on top of Group A will play the team that finished second in Group B. The same will happen between the top Group B team and the second-placed Group A team. The winner of these semis will play for the Gold Medal. The losers will play for Bronze.

The rules can be read here: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/29115/sport-dice-soccer
View attachment 1185783

This will take a bit.​
Let's go Warriors!!!

And that's the Group Stage. Demons play Hawks, Gumbies play Roys and the Warriors didn't technically finish last.
1627124020549.png

I didn't wish for this to happen. I'm sorry.

The Demons and Hawks scored within the first 5 minutes, then neither team scored until the penalty shootout. The Demons were always a goal ahead but both teams had to use their 5 shots.

The Gumbies got to a 2-1 lead in stoppage time of the 1st half, and no other goal was scored apart from the Roys equaliser in stoppage time of the 2nd half. Both teams ended up on 2 after their 5 penalty kicks but the Gumbies scored with their 6th, the Roys didn't.

Now the Hawks play the Roys for Bronze while it's the Demons v Gumbies for the Gold.

1627125364633.png

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back