• Lebron James

Votes: 14 36.8%
  • nufan's Tinder date of the day

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

this is done

but cavs capable of winning in boston... nope probably not
And on the flip side....Boston capable of winning back in Celeveland? Nope!
Anyone in the East capable of beating Lebron in a game 7?
Definitely not

Rubbish!
2/3 always do enough. As long as 2 out of Korver, JR and Love score double figures it’s enough for Lebron.
And Thompson is huge
Relying on a player to score 40 is never a good thing. Asking JR to hit more than 3 shots is also asking a lot.

Relying on a player to score 40 is never a good thing. Asking JR to hit more than 3 shots is also asking a lot.
You are grossly underating Korver’s impact if you think they can’t get this series done without big games from Love.
Against anyone yes, but this Celtics team not so much. As I said, having Thompson is huge, completely changes the way Boston attacks

You are grossly underating Korver’s impact if you think they can’t get this series done without big games from Love.
Against anyone yes, but this Celtics team not so much. As I said, having Thompson is huge, completely changes the way Boston attacks
I know what Korver is capable of but he's not someone who is going to score 20 points too often. Love is the second best scorer in the team and after that it's Korver, then daylight. It needs to be a team effort to take a game in Boston.

very frustrating watching the Celtics blow a 2-0 lead.

we seem to be taking a lot of very low % shots under extreme pressure when there is still time left on the shot clock to move it around or to try something other than what we are currently doing.

bundle that with missing easy shots as well and we are handing the Cavs plenty of opportunities to go on good scoring runs.

Wont be shocked if we don't win another game from here. confidence looks shot.

to make matters worse, Boston winning the ECF is the last leg of a multi bet i was given for my birthday back in August last year. if we get up, i win $1,300 :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know what Korver is capable of but he's not someone who is going to score 20 points too often. Love is the second best scorer in the team and after that it's Korver, then daylight. It needs to be a team effort to take a game in Boston.
Yes, and you’re answering your own question here.
Love doesn’t have to have an impact for Cavs to win on the road against this particular Boston lineup.
Lebron is finally getting consistent support from a variety of outlets, even the bench are starting to look like they’re dangerous (Calderon aside)

He’s had a great playoff series

I recall when Cleveland traded for Clarkson. Korver hit 32 the previous match, and then Clarkson became flavour of the month while Korver got SFA court time. It took the Cavs way too long to realise Korver was a much better option. Better late than never I guess.

Houston? They’re already gone
Yeah....I’m not entirely convinced of that.
The evidence this series suggests GSW are in a different class, but I wouldn’t be taking too much notice of the score line from game 3

Back