The Sydney Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Centennial Park

2029.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was outside 3 mins before it hit , dead calm and steamy.
The lightning was unreal though , could've brought on seizures such was the frequency.
I've never been in a tornado before but i imagine that it was the perfect conditions for one.

Shook the house and flooded the backyard ( for like the 4th time in a week :eek: )
******* maelstrom and now it's dead calm.

Truckie mate parked up at Eastern Creek said his rig was swaying.

*en Sydney eh !

Last edited:
Was outside 3 mins before it hit , dead calm and steamy.
The lightning was unreal though , could've brought on seizures such was the frequency.
I've never been in a tornado before but i imagine that it was the perfect conditions for one.

Shook the house and flooded the backyard ( for like the 4th time in a week :eek: )
******* maelstrom and now it's dead calm.

Truckie mate parked up at Eastern Creek said his rig was swaying

fu**en Sydney eh !

Kind of warm and eery now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Man died after from being hit in the head by a gas tank carried by the winds in The Rocks last night. Wtf, how strong was this wind.
Didn’t it fall from a higher apartment? Like more of a drop than a carried in the wind?
Terribe way to go... jeez

Saw this on r/sydney

Greysteynes on the Great Western Highway.
Iirc the 1st time i ever came here was by car in 1985-86 , i'm pretty sure this was the 1st view i ever got of the Silver City ( we drove in via the mountains )
Parramatta in the foreground

wf8joqhw0jn41.png

Saw this on r/sydney

Greysteynes on the Great Western Highway.
Iirc the 1st time i ever came here was by car in 1985-86 , i'm pretty sure this was the 1st view i ever got of the Silver City ( we drove in via the mountains )
Parramatta in the foreground

View attachment 843048

Decent vantage point there.

What program is this?

Rare to get surf that big off Sydneys beaches , this is courtesy of an " East coast low ".

And as far as east coast lows go , this has been a walk in the park , usually it rains for 3+ days.

Last edited:
Getting absolutely SHITMIXED out here atm.

Cell formed right over us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back