The Sydney Thread

Where is that temp taken ? Never got to 32C
Just had a look. Sydney reached a top of 30.1 around 11.30. Sat around 27/28 all arvo with the change from NW to SE breeze.
Might be a furfy on the bom site.
Felt mid/high 20's.

Bear in mind i'm at Schofields.
Temp did fall off a bit of a cliff once the southerly picked up , it was just 3 hours late.
Dead as a doornail out there now and the clouds are in ugh

25 years ago this week

fbc7fvn2yd921.jpg

Google - Eastern Seaboard fires 1994

Sydney has beautiful cleansing rain.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Fk off it does - it rains at like 25 degrees at 90% humidity so that you are both wet from the rain and the *ing sweat. The storm passes the temp doesn't and you are sitting in a steaming pile of wetness. The summer weather here is absolutely appalling as it looks like another storm is rolling in just on knock off time.

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
Oh yeh same. Wouldnt even head out east would remain where i am just upgrade to some amazing property. Wishful thinking tho
Yeah if anything if I had millions Id upgrade where I am.

Maybe put another level on top or extend out into the back yard or pool or some cool stuff I dont need but Im a millionaire so * it 🤣

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 21, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Pool would be the first thing on the list. Pool room second. Movie theatre third. Would be so good

Pools are great but need a couple hours a week work and a couple of hundred or so dollars in salt , H acid and chlorine per year . The filter motor prob the most expensive . ( electricity). It’s been a challenge over the years but I’ve certainly learned about pools .

Pools are great but need a couple hours a week work and a couple of hundred or so dollars in salt , H acid and chlorine . The filter motor prob the most expensive . ( electricity). It’s been a challenge over the years but I’ve certainly learned about pools .

Id be rich as a nazi tho

Id get my pool maid to take care of all that

Back