Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
He is going at 20 touches and 2.4 a game this year he will go close to AVERAGING 20and3 this year.

Is just a few bags of goals off getting there imo.

Djcjdees

Premiership Player
Mar 31, 2010
Hobart
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Middlesbrough FC
I didn't think either of Hogan or Gawn were quiet. Both seemed to be heavily involved to me. Gawn was everywhere and very good with his hands, and Hogan was doing is thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

schmuttt

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 12, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham United
I didn't think either of Hogan or Gawn were quiet. Both seemed to be heavily involved to me. Gawn was everywhere and very good with his hands, and Hogan was doing is thing.
I agree, we just used TMac more forward than Hogan which was fine because he was marking everything.

Gysberts2Bate

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 12, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
The fact Hoges covered more ground than any other player to half half time and then finished with 3 last quarter goals should not be underestimated.
Huge tank for his size. Guuuuuun!
Yeah I said in the matchday thread that Hogan and TMac would kick plenty in the second half. Was wrong about TMac but they'd both been running the GC defence around all day, and they're bound to cause trouble late for any tired defence throughout the year given how fit they are

Proper Gander

Owl whisperer and secret agent
Feb 15, 2015
Port Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Yeah I said in the matchday thread that Hogan and TMac would kick plenty in the second half. Was wrong about TMac but they'd both been running the GC defence around all day, and they're bound to cause trouble late for any tired defence throughout the year given how fit they are
Both represent a nightmare matchup. You either follow your man and end up rapidly knackered - or let them potter off upfield without you, but knowing that they are likely to sneak back and you won't be in position in time.

I would like our whole team to become marathon endurance ready, and circle around randomly for entire games just to freak out the opposition.

HANDSOLO

All Australian
May 19, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Broncos
Both represent a nightmare matchup. You either follow your man and end up rapidly knackered - or let them potter off upfield without you, but knowing that they are likely to sneak back and you won't be in position in time.

I would like our whole team to become marathon endurance ready, and circle around randomly for entire games just to freak out the opposition.
I think that is Goodwins plan - look at ANB never getting dropped :p

Top Bottom