The Syrian War

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last year, nothing but a useless gentle slap on the wrist.

Boohoo so sad it's not going to be global nuclear war, what a pity, your terrorist budddies will have to team up with turkey if they want to rape and pillage a bit more. After all there's still more Kurdish ladies to kill, and the USA doesn't seem to mind this as long as there's no oil in the vicinity.

DamB8cxVAAApemv.jpg

Paul Joseph Watson
18 mins ·
"We cannot forever fight other peoples' wars without ending up on the same ash heap of history as the other world powers before us."

Is Trump Standing Down in Syria?
Is Trump planning a larger attack and silently gathering allies? Is he signaling that a U.S. attack on Syria may not be coming?
CNSNEWS.COM
I saw polls on facebook of large local groups that said that about 80% were against strikes
Maybe they realise there's still not much appetite for it despite the propaganda assault.

Last edited:
Trump did an AWFUL lot of 'Rocket Man' dick-waving over North Korea. Nothing happened. I'm increasingly of the opinion that this is rhetoric and a distraction from whatever Robert Mueller's cooking up in the White House kitchens.

Interesting times. We're living in them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What they're NOT telling you about the attack on Syria.
WARNING !!! coarse language

It really is amazing he can blame everyone other than Donald Trump. He didn't miss a target other than the man actually sitting in the chair calling the shots.

The Trump phenomenon is truly bizarre in western politics.

Trump did an AWFUL lot of 'Rocket Man' dick-waving over North Korea. Nothing happened. I'm increasingly of the opinion that this is rhetoric and a distraction from whatever Robert Mueller's cooking up in the White House kitchens.

Interesting times. We're living in them.

I was wrong. Missile attacks from the U.S/U.K/French Coalition of the Swilling™ are underway right now. I trust the Russian response is swift, precise, and disproportionate on all relevant military targets.

The Australian is reporting that Australia currently has half the fuel surplus recommended, with enough to last 43 days out of 90. Should the war escalate into Russian involvement, we'd lose access to crude.

I like Corbyn's take on the situation. We can't moralise with weaponry in the Middle East forever. Why have these strikes been ordered before the UN was scheduled to inspect the area for evidence of chemical weaponry anyway? Why not wait for due process?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back