The Syrian War

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL Fallujah.
The way the Americans operate and the way the Russians operated within their own territory, are two very different things.

The most destroyed city on earth.
Did the UN describe Fallujah in such a way in the aftermath? I don't think you realize the level of destruction the Russian's unleashed on Grozny.

The Russian's blew up entire precincts of Grozny. They lead the terrorists into traps, and blew them straight to hell. They didn't arrest them and throw them in a jail where perverted prison guards had strange sex orgies and gang bangs and take photos of their antics.

I'm pretty aware of what they did to Grozny. They've also rebuilt it too.

They aren't out of money.
They can print as much money as they like. China's got nothing to do with that.
The majority of world trade still goes through US dollars. When that changes, then they might be in real trouble.

And they don't borrow money from the Chinese.

Here's a summary of how it works..
And what this means that because so much of China's assets are controlled by the US, the US has a lot of influence over China.

The basic flow is China saves money, borrows it to the US to buy their goods, China employes millions of cheap workers in factories keeping the plebs from the country side quiet and the US gets cheap Made In China crap.

Will be interesting to see how this changes as China moves away from the cheap manufacturing base to a service based economy. Made the yanks will start buying Made In Vietnam, or heaven forbid maybe consume less.

Ml9pc7S.jpg

Turkey is now publicly saying they are considering a ground operation in Syria.
Confirming what the Russian's where saying.

0b2c0f4f7276d5cab9ebf370bc3a4b57_XL.jpg

It appears that World War 3 is beginning right now. This morning, Turkish Artillery began shelling positions outside of Azzaz, Syria. Those positions are held by the Syrian Arab Army (legitimate, duly-elected government of Syria) and are NOT being aimed at ISIS terrorists! These are direct attacks by Turkey upon the lawful government forces of Syria.With their rebel pals falling to the legitimate government of Syria, Turkey has now begun shelling into Syria to aid their Rebel forces and ISIS Terrorists!

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/886

0b2c0f4f7276d5cab9ebf370bc3a4b57_XL.jpg

It appears that World War 3 is beginning right now. This morning, Turkish Artillery began shelling positions outside of Azzaz, Syria. Those positions are held by the Syrian Arab Army (legitimate, duly-elected government of Syria) and are NOT being aimed at ISIS terrorists! These are direct attacks by Turkey upon the lawful government forces of Syria.With their rebel pals falling to the legitimate government of Syria, Turkey has now begun shelling into Syria to aid their Rebel forces and ISIS Terrorists!

https://www.superstation95.com/index.php/world/886

this will never make MSM, but if syria lauched a counter attack it would make headlines

What happened to the ceasefire?

What ceasefire? Literally, what ceasefire..a piece of paper means nothing.
Especially when it's America's allies breaking the ceasefire..
The Russian's are talking about world war.
The UAE and Saudis are also now saying they are "ready" to send troops to Syria..ie invade.

And the temperature just got turned up some more..

http://www.smh.com.au/world/car-bom...s-turkish-capital-ankara-20160217-gmwyd1.html

They'll blame it on the Kurds. Could well have been them as retaliation, given Turkey is hitting them hard in Syria right now.
Could have also just as likely been a Turkish false flag op to justify a more direct intervention with ground forces in Syria. The Turkish military/gov/deep state are known to carry out false flag bombings.

"Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, who had been due to leave for meetings in Brussels later on Wednesday, cancelled the trip, an official in his office said."

He probably orchestrated it to get out of the meeting..

On a serious note, yeah they will most likely accuse the Kurds. My guess, false flag..

"Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu, who had been due to leave for meetings in Brussels later on Wednesday, cancelled the trip, an official in his office said."

He probably orchestrated it to get out of the meeting..

On a serious note, yeah they will most likely accuse the Kurds. My guess, false flag..

The EU is likely to respond by throwing a few more billion Euro at Turkey, while countries within the EU are thrown under a bus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The EU is likely to respond by throwing a few more billion Euro at Turkey, while countries within the EU are thrown under a bus.

Sadly you are correct.

Look at what they're doing to Greece despite all their efforts with the refugees.

Corrupt system. Almost as corrupt as the Fed.

Sadly you are correct.

Look at what they're doing to Greece despite all their efforts with the refugees.

Corrupt system. Almost as corrupt as the Fed.

What's messed up is that Greece can barely help it's own people, and is now faced with hundreds of thousands of new arrivals with nothing who need all sorts of help, but the EU isn't helping. Instead it's demanding Greece basically seal off it's borders so these people stop flowing into the rest of Europe.
On the other hand it throws billions upon billions of euros at Turkey to help them deal with the flow of people.

At what point does someone in Brussels get hit with a dose of humanity and compassion, and say what the * are we doing here..
At the very least.

I was 50/50 sort of on Greece staying in the EU or leaving before this migrant crisis. I could see the merits of leaving, but also the merit in staying.
But now, to hell with the EU. The way they've handled this is disgraceful.

The fact human rights groups haven't gone ape s**t over this yet, is further proof for people who are in doubt, just how controlled our world is and what the 'hidden' purpose of these NGO groups really is, as a tool for governments to exert pressure with another means.

Want further proof? Greece couldn't cope with the flow of people before the crisis escalated to being out of control.
Migrant centers were already full to capacity and in some cases over flowing.
The navy and coast guard would often intercept boats in treacherous conditions risking their own lives to pull people off the boats and out of the water in many cases.
Human rights groups were constantly attacking Greece and it's "efforts".

Where are those human rights groups now to attack the "efforts" of the majority of Europe?
Many countries which want to build and are building border fences, many which are dealing with the flow of people across their borders with riot police and tear gas.
Many countries whose first response wasn't one of compassion or humanity, but one of intolerance which saw immediate calls for borders to be closed.
80,000 people are being deported from Sweden. NOT a peep out of human rights groups. Of course the Scandinavians they never do any wrong do they.

If Greece deported 80,000 illegals...heeh, there would be hundreds of left wing lunatics crying "how can the birthplace of democracy do this"

Take our democracy and shove it up your asses Europe. You've perverted and desecrated anything and everything the Ancients left us anyway, from democracy to the god damn olympics.

I wish they did follow through with the threat to open the borders and let everyone flow through.

"For example, let me give you a vivid example. I’ll tell you how I looked at the immediate reports that Bashar al-Assad had used chemical weapons in Syria a year or so ago. I said bullshit. I’ll believe it when I see evidence that it actually happened. And I went to every person I knew in the intelligence community, and every person outside the United States I knew to include two people who were in Syria at the time, and I knew what was going on and I respected their vision and their knowledge. None of them could confirm for me, not a single one, that Bashar al-Assad used those chemical weapons. Instead there were possibilities they were used by other parties in Syria as well as by Assad, and frankly, the evidence looked more strongly for other parties than the president. So I still think there is high potential for this kind of manipulation of intelligence, this kind of fabrication of intelligence, and this kind of refusal to take dissent in the leadership in this country right now today. And I’ll tell you very seriously I’m very skeptical of the intelligence establishment and what it says."

http://mediaroots.org/this-ship-is-sinking-says-former-bush-official/

Blaming the intelligence community is a convenient scapegoat for politicians and others.

What's messed up is that Greece can barely help it's own people, and is now faced with hundreds of thousands of new arrivals with nothing who need all sorts of help, but the EU isn't helping. Instead it's demanding Greece basically seal off it's borders so these people stop flowing into the rest of Europe.
On the other hand it throws billions upon billions of euros at Turkey to help them deal with the flow of people.

At what point does someone in Brussels get hit with a dose of humanity and compassion, and say what the **** are we doing here..
At the very least.

I was 50/50 sort of on Greece staying in the EU or leaving before this migrant crisis. I could see the merits of leaving, but also the merit in staying.
But now, to hell with the EU. The way they've handled this is disgraceful.

The fact human rights groups haven't gone ape s**t over this yet, is further proof for people who are in doubt, just how controlled our world is and what the 'hidden' purpose of these NGO groups really is, as a tool for governments to exert pressure with another means.

Want further proof? Greece couldn't cope with the flow of people before the crisis escalated to being out of control.
Migrant centers were already full to capacity and in some cases over flowing.
The navy and coast guard would often intercept boats in treacherous conditions risking their own lives to pull people off the boats and out of the water in many cases.
Human rights groups were constantly attacking Greece and it's "efforts".

Where are those human rights groups now to attack the "efforts" of the majority of Europe?
Many countries which want to build and are building border fences, many which are dealing with the flow of people across their borders with riot police and tear gas.
Many countries whose first response wasn't one of compassion or humanity, but one of intolerance which saw immediate calls for borders to be closed.
80,000 people are being deported from Sweden. NOT a peep out of human rights groups. Of course the Scandinavians they never do any wrong do they.

If Greece deported 80,000 illegals...heeh, there would be hundreds of left wing lunatics crying "how can the birthplace of democracy do this"

Take our democracy and shove it up your asses Europe. You've perverted and desecrated anything and everything the Ancients left us anyway, from democracy to the god damn olympics.

I wish they did follow through with the threat to open the borders and let everyone flow through.

Agree with every point here.. I have closely followed the Greek crisis since Syriza came to power.

The Troika is just after Greece's resources as Greece has so much oil and gold. Furthermore, it's untouched.

On top of this, the banksters see Greeks as anarchists and if they are to succeed in the complete control of Europe, they need to knock the biggest obstacle down first, and that is Greece. If she falls, but she won't (I was there in July for 6 weeks and witnessed first hand how staunch they can be), I believe the other countries that will be also targeted, should they succeed, will crumble.

And the temperature just got turned up some more..

http://www.smh.com.au/world/car-bom...s-turkish-capital-ankara-20160217-gmwyd1.html

They'll blame it on the Kurds. Could well have been them as retaliation, given Turkey is hitting them hard in Syria right now.
Could have also just as likely been a Turkish false flag op to justify a more direct intervention with ground forces in Syria. The Turkish military/gov/deep state are known to carry out false flag bombings.

Could well be a false flag.

I'm leaning more to the Russians getting revenge for the jet and showing the Turks just how easy it is for them to wreak havoc if they want.

Turkey is riddled with Russian agents as is, there spying and occasionally whacking Chechen types.

But yeah, the Turks are more than capable of this.

The only thing that turns me against it is that the Turkish deep state and military don't seem at all keen on getting involved in a religious war for Erdogan.

Could well be a false flag.

I'm leaning more to the Russians getting revenge for the jet and showing the Turks just how easy it is for them to wreak havoc if they want.

Turkey is riddled with Russian agents as is, there spying and occasionally whacking Chechen types.

But yeah, the Turks are more than capable of this.

The only thing that turns me against it is that the Turkish deep state and military don't seem at all keen on getting involved in a religious war for Erdogan.

The Turkish deep state and military have been taken over by Erdogan and his faction long ago though. Even Turkeys intelligence agency MIT is full of "islamists".

A few years ago Erdogan set about removing the "Kemalist" faction that would stand in his way.
It got to the point where the Kemalist military leaders apparently came up with a plot to over throw Erdogan's government and restore Kemalism, that involved provoking a war or confrontation with neighboring Greece in the Aegean.
Even journalists who oppose Erdogan are in jail. Turkey is one of the worst countries to be a journalist in as a result.
I'd suspect that those lower ranks would have quickly fallen into line after seeing their bosses before the courts and in jail cells.

It all coincided with the political and military "falling out" with Israel over the Mavi Marmara boat incident where they attempted to break the naval blockade on Gaza, but the Turks on board were armed and attacked the Israeli soldiers ending with the death of a Turkish national which sparked outrage in Turkey. Economically though trade never ceased between the two. But what it did do is push Israel to forge new alliances with other East Med. nations, like Cyprus and Greece, which some of the hardcore ultra nationalists in Greece view with suspicion(because Israel & Turkey are still trading partners among other things), and basically see it as an entrapment of types by Israel and Turkey, particularly over the Aegean and East Med energy resources and the EEZ issue.

Anyway getting way off topic now which is easy to do because one thing in this region is connected to the other and so on.

The Turks aren't just capable of this, they've done it before many times, and there's even cases where MIT agents have been caught red handed..in every sense of the phrase.

They call it a deep state because it is deep.

A few beardies doesn't wipe out the legacy of Ataturk.

Could be Turks. More likely Putin whacking.

Dunno.

They call it a deep state because it is deep.

A few beardies doesn't wipe out the legacy of Ataturk.

Could be Turks. More likely Putin whacking.

Dunno.

No it doesn't wipe it out, although what legacy you're talking about depends which side of the fence you sit on, but a military and intelligence service that have had the Kemalist head honchos replaced with Islamists from Erdogans Islamist faction goes a long way to changing things there.
The incident and falling out with Israel wouldn't have happened under the Kemalist regime for example.
Even the judicial system has seen Islamists installed.

I remember reading Chis Ryans book for when he escaped Iraq in the first gulf war. He said the Syrians don't phuq around. neither do the Russians. I expect a few things to happen now they're getting on top of the nato militias

Syria wont be a basket case now like Libya. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Syria doesn't exist any more.

Syria doesn't exist any more.
You should have an open mind about the Russians and the Syrians. They've seen this s**t before. sometimes they were the protagonists sometimes the victims. But both races have history of picking themselves up again. it's us that can't handle stuff.

Edit; i just had a conversation with someone with an imaginary enemy again. I should know better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back