The Syrian War

Remove this Banner Ad

You should have an open mind about the Russians and the Syrians. They've seen this s**t before. sometimes they were the protagonists sometimes the victims. But both races have history of picking themselves up again. it's us that can't handle stuff.

Edit; i just had a conversation with someone with an imaginary enemy again. I should know better.

I have a very open mind about the Syrians. But the country once known as Syria literally doesn't exist anymore.

A local subsidiary of the New York-listed company Genie Energy — which is advised by former vice president Dick Cheney and whose shareholders include Jacob Rothschild and Rupert Murdoch — will now have exclusive rights to a 153-square mile radius in the southern part of the Golan Heights.

http://www.businessinsider.com.au/israel-grants-golan-heights-oil-license-2013-2

1. JACOB ROTHSCHILD ...
  2. DICK CHENEY: VP, Defense Secretary, Halliburton CEO
  3. RUPERT MURDOCH: Founder of News Corporation
  4. LARRY SUMMERS: Secretary of the Treasury
  5. JAMES WOOLSEY: Director of CIA
  6. BILL RICHARDSON: Governor, Energy Secretary under Clinton
  7. MARRY LANDRIEU: Senator, sponsored Israeli-US Energy Bill
  8. MICHAEL STEINHARDT: Wall Street Investor
:thumbsu:

http://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

1. JACOB ROTHSCHILD ...
  2. DICK CHENEY: VP, Defense Secretary, Halliburton CEO
  3. RUPERT MURDOCH: Founder of News Corporation
  4. LARRY SUMMERS: Secretary of the Treasury
  5. JAMES WOOLSEY: Director of CIA
  6. BILL RICHARDSON: Governor, Energy Secretary under Clinton
  7. MARRY LANDRIEU: Senator, sponsored Israeli-US Energy Bill
  8. MICHAEL STEINHARDT: Wall Street Investor
:thumbsu:

http://genieoilgas.com/about-us/strategic-advisory-board/

... and we still get called conspiracy theorists

How transparent is all this? You have to be asleep not to see what is happening here.

I'd read about Genie energy a while ago and I saw the names listed and hadn't yet got to the geography of where Golan Heights was, but I knew instinctively it would be in the Middle East.

They won't stop at anything..

People need to wake the f'ck up..

... and we still get called conspiracy theorists

How transparent is all this? You have to be asleep not to see what is happening here.

I'd read about Genie energy a while ago and I saw the names listed and hadn't yet got to the geography of where Golan Heights was, but I knew instinctively it would be in the Middle East.

They won't stop at anything..

People need to wake the f'ck up..

Shh, go back to sleep. ;)

"A team of lawyers plus digital and forensic experts were hired by the Carter-Ruck law firm, on contract to Qatar, to go to the Middle East and check the veracity of “Caesar” and his story."

sorry not getting this re carter ruck, who are they? They aren't magic circle.

sorry not getting this re carter ruck, who are they? They aren't magic circle.

Carter - F-uck is how the Eye refers to them.

They are actually a libel firm. They do all the big cases. Very interesting that they would be doing this.

Carter - F-uck is how the Eye refers to them.

They are actually a libel firm. They do all the big cases. Very interesting that they would be doing this.

There has been some shoddy stuff done by UK lawyers re the ME. Piers Morgan fell for an obviously BS story too.

Only big libel firm I know of is Mischon de Reya, they know how to extract cash from their clients. Scary how much libel cases cost.

SyriaWar.jpg

Five years ago today some kids in Daraa wrote this - "Time to go doctor" - on their schoolyard wall.

Five years to utterly destroy a country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moscow informed Washington, Damascus and Tehran of its intention to reduce forces in Syria
https://elijahjm.wordpress.com/2016...n-of-its-intention-to-reduce-forces-in-syria/

Very interested

Putin has demonstrated that, unlike Washington, Russia is able to achieve decisive military results in a short time without Russian casualties and to withdraw without becoming a permanent occupying force. This very impressive performance is causing the world to rethink which country is really the superpower.

Does anyone else get the sense that while Washington is playing checkers, Putin is playing chess? I sure do.

Putin has demonstrated that, unlike Washington, Russia is able to achieve decisive military results in a short time without Russian casualties and to withdraw without becoming a permanent occupying force. This very impressive performance is causing the world to rethink which country is really the superpower.

Does anyone else get the sense that while Washington is playing checkers, Putin is playing chess? I sure do.

Russians also taking Palmyra without bombing it to dust first.

and hes not paying for the blokes hes blowing up

* (according to ... )

Syrian government troops destroy terrorists’ chemical weapons depot in Idlib — media

The operation involved Sukhoi Su-22 fighter bombers that cannot carry chemical weapons, a spokesman for the Syrian government troops said

BEIRUT, April 4. /TASS/. The Syrian government troops have destroyed a terrorists’ chemical weapons depot in the town of Khan Shekhoun in the northwestern province of Idlib, the Al-Masdar web portal reported on Tuesday, citing a source in Syria’s armed forces.
READ ALSO

Syrian army dismisses charges of chemical weapons use in Idlib
As a spokesman for the Syrian government troops said, the operation involved Sukhoi Su-22 fighter bombers that cannot carry chemical weapons

More:
http://tass.com/world/939351

and yet its almost as it has all been preordained ...

Only 5 Days Ago: Tillerson Makes Big Break From Obama’s Syria Policy

Tillerson told reporters the “longer-term status of President Assad will be decided by the Syrian people.” The statement reverses official U.S. government opposition to Assad

:rolleyes:

hes a guy hes not a monster...

may he who is without sin cast the first stone ...

d79faed345a5f7a3d0100aefbb570de2.jpg

surely enough people have died in this country already

What are they gonna do, start ww3 on the back of information coming out of al-Qaeda territory? The psychopaths who come up with these plans are loose units. There is a choir coming out of the media that sings a call for war. Is that what we want, and if so why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back