The "take it outside" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

11-funny-bon-appetit-spelling-fail.jpg

There was a lot of love for Colon Sylvia by certain posters.;)
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2006/02/02/1138836372848.html
A MELBOURNE Football Club player has been ordered not to assault his teenage girlfriend after an early-morning incident last weekend.

Colin Sylvia, the AFL's No. 3 pick in the 2003 national draft, was yesterday also ordered by a magistrate not to harass, threaten or intimidate her.

The club may now be obliged to report the matter to the AFL under the league's new policy that promotes a safe and inclusive environment for women.

Sylvia, 20, appeared in Melbourne Magistrates Court yesterday accompanied by his girlfriend, Elise Whichello, after police were called to a road in Albert Park at about 3.30am last Sunday.

Police saw a woman, later identified as Ms Whichello, upset and found Sylvia nearby and apparently affected by alcohol. The court heard Sylvia had allegedly threatened to kill a man who witnessed the alleged incident if he reported it to police.
Pokers/brickboy/Ydraw was in love with this bloke :$

I guess being a nice clean white lad it was just a misunderstanding of course.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Calling out Scon.

What an absolute tosser, look its display picture.

btw whilst you concentrate on spelling, I was banging your wife

Ta

Typically gutless tagging Banker!
Like I've said you do infantile and boring not very well and everything else worse.
Combing the hair on your bald pig Sally while fantasising.
Do life a favour and let Sally go.

One must be gutless to survive in this world.

Its not nice calling your wife a pig, mind you she was down right dirty in bed.

One must be gutless to survive in this world.

Its not nice calling your wife a pig, mind you she was down right dirty in bed.

If you're trying for edgy/offensive you're only managing your usual try-hard childish tripe.
It's a Footy forum,not really designed for sadsack therapy but as I've advised let Sally go and perhaps a new maturity will ensue.
You're probably working yourself up for another ban which will be a relief for many.

If you're trying for edgy/offensive you're only managing your usual try-hard childish tripe.
It's a Footy forum,not really designed for sadsack therapy but as I've advised let Sally go and perhaps a new maturity will ensue.
You're probably working yourself up for another ban which will be a relief for many.

You do realise this is the "take it outside thread", seems I hit a nerve.

As to a ban, I can't remember the last time because I play a fair game.

I'm not a pussy like you and the others who plays the man in the other forums.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back