No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 31 - BARREL SCRAPERS HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see, so this is how it will be shall it? Some heathen Tan rebels dare to take my crown? Then let loose the dogs of war! (my dogs have flares as well). :)

tumblr_inline_nw8ai3wtp81tdmcoo_500.gif
When the final sword is sheathed, it shall be King Komrade who sits the Iron Throne of BF. I have the greatest s**t-talkers the world has ever seen, luminaries such as Helen Wheels, Tigerforlife78, kozi01, tigerninja, Nostradumbass and RichoLedio
Heathen? I am the rightful heir to the crown, my dogs of war will set BF alight from the Adelaide board to the WB board

They said they go up to a max of 25 a week contracted, can't even get full time without being a boss :(
How do they run the joint with a staff of part-timers? Or is it to keep the workers from gaining a foothold? How do you even get promotion?

How do they run the joint with a staff of part-timers? Or is it to keep the workers from gaining a foothold? How do you even get promotion?

I have no idea haha, I know they won't have many stores for a while so there won't be much work at first

I never got past my team mates saying "Dude! WTF are you doing?" rank.

:D.

It happens! That game is such a troll, worst community of people on the planet... The learning curve is steep and the people basically just abuse you and troll if you aren't any good yet. Main reason I don't play it anymore. The amount of melts are unreal.

:D.

It happens! That game is such a troll, worst community of people on the planet... The learning curve is steep and the people basically just abuse you and troll if you aren't any good yet. Main reason I don't play it anymore. The amount of melts are unreal.
I knew the guys on my team, that's how bad I sucked at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew the guys on my team, that's how bad I sucked at it.

:oops:. It's a pretty complicated game. I sucked pretty bad for a while at first, but kinda like my first GF i improved with practice ;).

When the final sword is sheathed, it shall be King Komrade who sits the Iron Throne of BF. I have the greatest s**t-talkers the world has ever seen, luminaries such as Helen Wheels, Tigerforlife78, kozi01, tigerninja, Nostradumbass and RichoLedio
Heathen? I am the rightful heir to the crown, my dogs of war will set BF alight from the Adelaide board to the WB board

Foolish mortal! You think this is a game? Thousands of pages will be needlessly wasted in this foolish gambit. Dozens of fingers will be sore from scrolling and many eyeballs will roll in frustration as this gimmick wears thin on their attention.

image.jpg

I will...wait, you said you'd set the opposition boards from Adelaide to the pups alight? Interesting, very interesting...

Perhaps I will be willing to offer peace terms so the rest of the minnow boards can burn to ashes.
In the famous words of Maximus Decimus Meridius Tiger71

"I've seen much of the rest of bigfooty. It is brutal and cruel and dark, the tiger board is the light".

"single column! single column!"

952eba2969019104edaaa590bb81842b.jpg

Foolish mortal! You think this is a game? Thousands of pages will be needlessly wasted in this foolish gambit. Dozens of fingers will be sore from scrolling and many eyeballs will roll in frustration as this gimmick wears thin on their attention.

image.jpg

I will...wait, you said you'd set the opposition boards from Adelaide to the pups alight? Interesting, very interesting...

Perhaps I will be willing to offer peace terms so the rest of the minnow boards can burn to ashes.
In the famous words of Marcus Aurelius Tiger71

"I've seen much of the rest of bigfooty. It is brutal and cruel and dark, the tiger board is the light".

gladiator5.jpg
And there goes fun as you all once knew it.

Last edited:

image.jpg

In the famous words of Marcus Aurelius Tiger71

gladiator5.jpg
The great BF wars are not needless. We TAN denizens have fought and bled for our freedom and we will be DAMNED if we give it up to some 2 bit IMPOSTER. The TAN does not scrape and bow to petty moderators. It was the Admins we made peace with, and the Admins are not here! At sunset tonight the Troll's and s**t-posters of war will be let loose. IF you are not with me then you are against me and we shall rain down furious hellfire upon thee
I benevolently offered to rule as a Triumvirate, we three will rule the galaxy
emperor.jpg

And there goes fun as you all once knew it.

Hey don't be like that nuffers, dictatorships and censorship can be fun! Just ask the North Koreans. :)

-01052015-1430462490-1101764455-Apr_24--NK.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back