Richmond
49964bc8a29ee73178e8ef005ffda08c
photoshop on her left thigh is poor.

Sassafras

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
it was at a cafe, he was with his wife/girlfriend..apparently looked grumpy as and wasn't talking to her. Went to order a coffee and the lady goes "name" and he looked at her as if to say "how the **** don't you know", really standoffish and just a s**t person.
That's a believable story in Figi. He wouldn't be recognised by most people in Victoria.

"Lose half your best 22 and see what Te media says about you and how you feel

******* stupid question"

another

"not as brave as carlton though"
Don't know why they're so defensive, it was just a simple question.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
'"Our team and players have been bagged from pillar to post all week and all year we have had the biggest injuries besides Gold Coast in the competition all year, we are younger than the saints and Melbourne most weeks yet they get excuse and we get bagged so piss off to your own board"

* their salty

'"Our team and players have been bagged from pillar to post all week and all year we have had the biggest injuries besides Gold Coast in the competition all year, we are younger than the saints and Melbourne most weeks yet they get excuse and we get bagged so piss off to your own board"

**** their salty
Ok I hate to say it but according to that injury list Freo, Hawthorn, Collingwood, Brisbane, the Giants and the Suns have had just as big injury woes. I'm not saying their injuries are insignificant because by god they're not but there's 6 other sides that have been just as unlucky and two of them are in the top 4.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Ok I hate to say it but according to that injury list Freo, Hawthorn, Collingwood, Brisbane, the Giants and the Suns have had just as big injury woes. I'm not saying their injuries are insignificant because by god they're not but there's 6 other sides that have been just as unlucky and two of them are in the top 4.

They have had quite a few severe ones though.

They have had quite a few severe ones though.
Not denying it. They've had a horror run of injury. Last week and tonight will actually put them at the top of the list as well, but so have a couple of other teams, they're not on their own.

another bloke said "do you guys ever get sick of everyone saying how s**t your club is? it must get bothersome after a while" ok I deserved that one :p
Yeah but most Richmond supporters have accepted we're s**t, I think the one's on bigfooty have actually owned how s**t we are. :D

Yeah but so have 6 other teams as well. You only hear about the doggies though. Yeah it sucks but they're not alone, and I wasn't including Richmond in that 6.
I was taking the piss because you said you didn't want to hear it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back