Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see those lefty nut jobs protesting the horses in the city? I hate horses but seriously some people have to have better things to do in their life
They were fighting a good cause though, do you want to see another horse injure itself running uncontrollably into a tram by an untrained, unlicensed carriage driver? It's cruel and just a money making exercise in the name of "tourism".

Last edited:

I'm feeling ill listening to all this "Boomer" talk.
That's why I'm not sure I want to watch it. Seriously we get enough of the fawning over Boomer in a normal Norf match, it's going to be ten times worse in a milestone Norf match. :(

And being campaigners that they are Norf will win just to piss off Richmond fans. :(

So what's the difference between a kebab and a souvlaki?
souva
man_soft_shell_crab_souvlaki_19srv9k-19srv9r.jpg

kebab
6077453643_ee9af3c793_q.jpg

Guessing.....a kebab is Turkish with shaved minced lamb and quite large.

A souvlaki is Greek with un-minced lamb, quite smaller with potato chips put in the front for crunch, they should be taco size but in Aus the average shop makes them bigger.

Salads vary, and both meats are cooked on one of those rotisserie things.

Last edited:

ones greek ones turkish

main diff is the bread, souvas have pita

TBH most aussies kebabs are actually souvas

We need to sit the Richmond players down and show them a St Kilda match and tell them to watch and learn because that's how you I put pressure on a team.
They will see it first hand in three weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where did Norf draw the rent a crowd from for tonight? Or are they cardboard cutouts?

given #LOLNorf is the biggest charity in the country, the DSS has agreed that attending a Norf game now allows JobActive clients to skip mandatory interviews for one week

Where did Norf draw the rent a crowd from for tonight? Or are they cardboard cutouts?

Can't even sell out etihad for the biggest event in their history

They were selling tickets for $0.427

So for the price of half a potato cake one could get a ticket? Cheapskates.

given #LOLNorf is the biggest charity in the country, the DSS has agreed that attending a Norf game now allows JobActive clients to skip mandatory interviews for one week

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back