Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Jack Watts

Votes: 12 52.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St kilda like us 3 goals.......will be great seeing norf out week 1 of finals. But even with the age related disaster approaching for them, it's probably better than where we are at

St kilda like us 3 goals.......will be great seeing norf out week 1 of finals. But even with the age related disaster approaching for them, it's probably better than where we are at
I think after this year the only way for Norf is down. I think I'd rather be where St Kilda are. They won't play finals this year but I think they will next year.

Give me st kilda any day compared to where we are now

Playing our style , with our talent ....who would be worse than being us as it stands now ?? Lions ? Freo.?? Essendon ?

I think we could be that much better , but unless we change style, coach etc...we will never know.

Typical of him to get he soft goal in his milestone game. The bunch of bogans in his corporate box loved it

In Petrie and harvey they have 2 of the least respected players of those 300 gamers
I don't think Norf care. At least their known for something, even if it's negative knowns.

Typical of him to get he soft goal in his milestone game. The bunch of bogans in his corporate box loved it

In Petrie and harvey they have 2 of the least respected players of those 300 gamers

Worst 300 gamer and the worst 400 gamer in the same team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone remember Kim Duthie? She was in front of me waiting at a self serve supermarket checkout, she's gotten really skinny.
guy i know said he rooted her like 4months ago waiting for him to tell me he has aids

Norf supporters on the train home were talking up how good some of their young players will be. :rolleyes:

Ben brown thats all they have

Lol #freekicknorf

I could have posted this last night but was too busy reading the " Do we need a new coach " thread , but in glancing up at the telly last night at the Norf game
one thing I did see which seriously made me think exactly what joelsyt posted (there were probably lots more) , but WTF was that free kick in the square against Tom Hickey on Jarryd Waite? , and , at least a couple that spud Scott Thompson got. No wonder supporters go apeshit with some of the decisions scumps are making / been making :drunk::drunk::drunk:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back