No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 47 - THE INVINCIBLE IRON SOLDO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
being serious for a moment about norf they get rid of boomer but keep absolute spuds on there list like anderson,andrew swallow,tripod nahas,that spud who was at the dogs and then saints and scott thompson
Gibson who can't bench press.

tumblr_mrrk2b5bhn1somw7ho1_r1_500.gif

All the Gold Coast did was poach Brisbane's members away.

Brisbane lost 8,222 members the year Gold Coast joined (just under 30% of their membership base). The Gold Coast signed 14,064 in their first year and it has dropped since then. They started up a new club but only managed to find an extra 5,842 members. Brisbane's home crowds also dropped from 28-33k (which had been steady over the last decade) down to roughly 20k, so a 33% drop in crowds. Gold Coast averaged 19k to their home games in 2011 but it's dropped off badly since and they're now only pulling in 11,796 per game.

In 2010 Brisbane managed 29,908 people to each home game. In 2016 Brisbane and Gold Coast combined averaged 28,870. So after 6 years of supposed growth on the Gold Coast they're actually pulling in fewer total fans despite playing twice as many games.

They've now got two clubs to support with not much more revenue. Is it any wonder that both clubs are broke?
How many of that were interstate fans on holiday too? Novelty wore off after the first trip.

Gets better

The woman who owns the Facebook page removed it, explaining why (as it may offend some people)

The mum wrote back, calling her a ******* campaigner, and that she was gunna kill her

Mum sounds like a class act

Rance even read the ch9 weather, was a natural, even Livinia Nixon asked him if there was anything he couldn't do.
Livinia was dripping when she was talking to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seriously though, I am not sure I ever really want kids.

Not that I hate kids or anything, but the idea of cleaning dirty mouths, bums doesn't sit well with me :(

Oh so you poop and don't wipe your bum. Ew...

Seriously though, I am not sure I ever really want kids.

Not that I hate kids or anything, but the idea of cleaning dirty mouths, bums doesn't sit well with me :(
Your missus does that bit. You get to dress him or her up in footy gear and take to the game, have a kick with in the park etc. Incredibly rewarding and fulfilling to be a parent :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back