No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 47 - THE INVINCIBLE IRON SOLDO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Great to see the norf fans filled the stadium to farewell their champions.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Go Giants. Only have to beat the Swans ad they're in a prelim.
Did you see their emergencies today?
Jack Steele, Matt Buntine and Adam Kennedy. Plus those that couldn't even make the 25.
Give me a spell.

They just had ad with an active man talking about Father's Day gifts, he talked about a leaf blower, yes, a leaf blower.......maybe an old women with dreadful arthritis that for some reason hates leaves might want one, but this guy? Get a broom or rake, who the hell owns a leaf blower.

They just had ad with an active man talking about Father's Day gifts, he talked about a leaf blower, yes, a leaf blower.......maybe an old women with dreadful arthritis that for some reason hates leaves might want one, but this guy? Get a broom or rake, who the hell owns a leaf blower.

a lot of people.

I love my leaf blower. I spend hours on a Sunday morning blowing leaves. It's therapeutic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back