No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 47 - THE INVINCIBLE IRON SOLDO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gone. 2 first rounders please.

Would be funny cause would * them up longer term if they did.

Will be sad if Jack goes but long term it may be better for us?

Still think they won't offer enough for us to say yes though.

Nov 30, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, Glenelg

Sassafras

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Would be funny cause would **** them up longer term if they did.

Will be sad if Jack goes but long term it may be better for us?

Still think they won't offer enough for us to say yes though.
Honestly, was he a ****** growing up?

Last edited:
May 22, 2014
Punt Rd to Goodison Park
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton
Had a beer with his mum last week at my house.

As I say though, it's a maybe and looks doubtful because they would have to sell the farm to get him. As a s**t team they can't afford to.
LOL, even though i think your bullshitting, but on the off chance you are correct, are you telling us that out of all the teams he would walk into he has a cellar dweller in mind, hahahahahahahahaha LOL hahahahahahahah

I've heard very similar things. But admittedly it was about 4/5 years ago.

I imagine most of what you heard is true. It's why I always laugh when people say Jack should be captain.

LOL, even though i think your bullshitting, but on the off chance you are correct, are you telling us that out of all the teams he would walk into he has a cellar dweller in mind, hahahahahahahahaha LOL hahahahahahahah

Not bullshitting lol.

Yes they are a cellar dweller that we all hate.

Sassafras

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
Why would he bullshit? He is a Richmond supporter. Also, players go to different clubs for a million reasons, not just avoid them if they are a "cellar dweller".

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Had a beer with his mum last week at my house.

As I say though, it's a maybe and looks doubtful because they would have to sell the farm to get him. As a s**t team they can't afford to.

so you randomly had Jack Riewoldts mum at your house last week? and she casually had a beer with you and revealed her sons secret plans and desires?

so you randomly had Jack Riewoldts mum at your house last week? and she casually had a beer with you and revealed her sons secret plans and desires?

Basically. I rent a house with my aunt and they get on the piss together often. Only lives about a 5 minute walk from where I am.

Our families have been friends for years.

We already discussed this on the jack thread

The.club is Carlton

Their first round is NOT on the table, so anytrade will be for players or their second round

He's contracted, so fa isn't an option

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Basically. I rent a house with my aunt and they get on the piss together often. Only lives about a 5 minute walk from where I am.

Our families have been friends for years.

ok, so you know jack personally? Oh I get the above posts now :p

Sassafras

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
He used to be very petulant and immature, now he isn't as much....

Even in the media he is modest and very professional
Media training, they make him look more cardboard than an Ikea warehouse.

Fwiw, I like him as a player, hope he stays, and have never personally had a bad experience with him. If I had to guess, it would be Dons to play with BJ and Hurley (still mates?) or Pies. I don't think he will leave though at all.

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
Yeah haha.

heard he was a bit of a bully as a kid

Media training, they make him look more cardboard than an Ikea warehouse.

Fwiw, I like him as a player, hope he stays, and nerver personally had a bad experience with him. If I had to guess, it old be Dons to play with BJ and Hurley (still mates?) or Pies. I don't think he will leave though at all.

Honestly, I couldn't imagine Jack in other teams colours.

Sassafras

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 4, 2016
AFL Club
Richmond
We already discussed this on the jack thread

The.club is Carlton

Their first round is NOT on the table, so anytrade will be for players or their second round

He's contracted, so fa isn't an option
I reckon Jack would love Bolton, is there a Hobart connection?

heard he was a bit of a bully as a kid

If you had that group of kids at your school, I guess the "jocks", that thought they were king of the jungle and treated everyone else as inferior, he was like that. So yes, at times a bully

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
If you had that group of kids at your school, I guess the "jocks", that thought they were king of the jungle and treated everyone else as inferior, he was like that. So yes, at times a bully

I imagined him as being that kid every school has who doesn't realise he is going too far/doesn't know when to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back