No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 47 - THE INVINCIBLE IRON SOLDO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, even though i think your bullshitting, but on the off chance you are correct, are you telling us that out of all the teams he would walk into he has a cellar dweller in mind, hahahahahahahahaha LOL hahahahahahahah

Mate seriously get off the statins you are more unstable by the day

I reckon Jack would love Bolton, is there a Hobart connection?

Jack would have grown up cheering Brendon play for clarence. Not sure if he ever coached him but also wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection.

We already discussed this on the jack thread

The.club is Carlton

Their first round is NOT on the table, so anytrade will be for players or their second round

He's contracted, so fa isn't an option
Heh... Funny stuff.

Did indonesian in primary school

Italian in high school (chose not to do it after about year 8)
Everyone I speak to seemed to do Italian.

My primary school was German and high school (do they still do a semester in one language and the second semester in another for year 7 and then you pick one for year 8, then after that you can choose to quit?) I did German and Japanese. I chose and stuck with German as an as easy choice knowing so much from primary school already, but really regret not doing Japanese.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My primary school was German and high school (do they still do a semester in one language and he second semester in another for year 7 and then you pick one for year 8, then after that you can choose to quit?) I did German and Japanese. I chose and stuck with German as an as easy choice knowing so much from primary school already, but really regret not doing Japanese.

Kinda wished I continued, the year 12 Italian students got to go to bloody Italy.

Nah, we just had one language, Italian... had to do it in year 7/8 until we got a choice from year 9 on wards what subjects we did.

Kinda wished I continued, the year 12 Italian students got to go to bloody Italy.

Nah, we just had one language, Italian... had to do it in year 7/8 until we got a choice from year 9 on wards what subjects we did.
Interesting about the no choice in high school. But likewise about being able to stop after year 8.

Personally primary school foreign language is mostly pretty fun getting the basics sort of stuff so by the end you are at least fluent in "common words" and small conversation. Year 7/8 is a huge step up IMO and 9/10 is alright. I found 11/12 got very heavy very quickly. I hated the language for ages after high school.

My primary school was German and high school (do they still do a semester in one language and the second semester in another for year 7 and then you pick one for year 8, then after that you can choose to quit?) I did German and Japanese. I chose and stuck with German as an as easy choice knowing so much from primary school already, but really regret not doing Japanese.
I did Latin.

Thing is money is spin. And spin is money. Ask Barrett.
The AFL is money...why GWS?

Eat ya heart out Donald Trump......and suck my yabby pump.

Sooner or later the grand final will become a side show. New ads will be screened a tit will be shown and we will still get drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back