No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 48 - #GEELOL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

theres a reason the swans have made the finals 18 times out of 20. They are gifted everything

remember when we signed plugger and the afl said no hes going to sydney. we would have won the flag in 95 if we had plugger as Richo did an acl that year

VFL/AFL has shafted us too many times. No equalisation here

I tell anybody that has recently migrated to Australia and is looking for a team to barrack for the Swans. They are the one team you know are guaranteed to win premierships and remain in contention.

Wa
Happens every year no matter who plays. People who dont attend 1 h/a season game begging for tickets lol
Even if you were a casual supporter and never went to any games I'd imagine you'd be after a ticket. First time in 55 years. Imagine the demand for tickets if we ever made a GF.

Stop whining Billy, Geelong lost because they werent good enough.

Nah, the bye turned Henderson, Stanley, Menegola, Zac Smith, Scott Selwood from gifted champions into spuds.
#rebuild
#investindraft
#tradedangerfield

Billy brownless whinging cats lost because of extra bye lol , no they lost because they played s**t .

And if the club was so worried about 1 game in 27 days then they should have played a match on the bye after round 23 , maybe play there reserves team in an intra club so at least they were playing footy etc
Didn't hurt the Swans..they got 2 bye's before the final!!

Interesting huh...the German 4 went thru the recharge and won the gold..sometimes you just have to find or keep form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So was their something wrong with the kid/baby that they needed that "concern" and comfort directly after winning a GF.

FFS don't be stupid.

So you as a parent have times when you are concerned about your kids, and times you dgaf?

Awesome human being you are

Are you a father? If not I understand why this is so hard to fathom.

My other comment? I wasn't joking. Michelle Payne didn't make it all about her. Like in your worldly view she should have. She shared it with her brother and let him become the hero. It was a wonderful gesture. I know the family personally and whenever she was at an event or had media, she took Stevie. He's now a much loved person in Australian sport. Did you have an issue with this?

How could I have an issue when Stevie was an integral part of the campaign, not a pre pubesent family member plucked out of the crowd.

And for what it's worth my main issue was you saying Stevie was disabled when in fact that is pure BS as he has down syndrome and that is not disabled, whatever that means

So you as a parent have times when you are concerned about your kids, and times you dgaf?

Awesome human being you are
Don't be a dik head, of course children come first, but this is taking them out on the ground after a GF win when you should be celebrating with team mates. The whole thing is a doo gooder joke, and it looks like your sucked into it as well.

I think we are being a tad harsh on Bzzar here.

The way I see it, and I'll speak more broadly.. As a society we have become overly obsessed on the idea of perfect parenting and involving the kids in absolutely everything. Society now tells us if we dare celebrate or do anything without involving our kids then the parent must be selfish... It is ridiculous

I don't have an issue with the fathers involving kids in celebrations, but they should have a right to want to have their momment with their team. I can understand them wanting their kid involved, nut Why don't mothers step and say and say "this is your momment now go enjoy it with your mates"

There are fathers out there who beat, neglect and do god awful things to their kids and we are questioning someone's morality because he believes it should be about the athlete, not the child?

Don't be a dik head, of course children come first, but this is taking them out on the ground after a GF win when you should be celebrating with team mates. The whole thing is a doo gooder joke, and it looks like your sucked into it as well.

That's not what you said. What you said was

So the father is more concerned with the kid than winning a final or flag with his team mates.

And your other comment?

Personally I don't give a s**t either way about kids doing a victory lap with their mum or dad. Means nothing to me.

I have a massive concern of any human who thinks a dad being more concerned with his kid than winning a final

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back