No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 49 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just looked, its only Melb and Adel, the rest of the country 7mate is still the HD channel
I know, Tiges1229 is from Melbourne so I was referring to that. After midnight, regular 7 are doing the marathon so if he puts it in channel 70 it will be HD.

Don't be surprised at seeing the 2005 and 2012 GF and the two WB grand finals.

Im as regular as clockwork. 6am every morning. I went to see the doctor about it. He said thats great whats the problem. I said I get up at 7am.
Same. As soon as I get home from work, I gotta go. Doesn't matter what time it is, but it hits as soon as I walk in the door.

How much are we paying Sting the campaigner to play at the grand final?
The Cosmic Psychos would do it for free beer I reckon.
Still annoys me that they get these blow ins that have never heard of afl before when they could get local acts cheaper.

I reckon Kingswood would do an awesome job.

Prob old news but gets my rant of the day. Rance is our rep for the crown of the AFL's fastest. Seriously, Rance? Taking this as serious as the preseason. Obviously all our players are overseas doing what they do best every other September but surely the club could try do something to put a smile on a tiges fan face once this year.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2016-09-30/whos-representing-your-club-in-the-grand-final-sprint

Seriously? people actually care about this??

they swap around every year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok people

My mate and I need you to help us solve a debate.

Last night on the TAN we were talking about satisfying shits..somehow my mate and I came to the conversation of pissing in the shower.

Is it wrong or is it ok?

He thinks its absolutely disgusting but I think its perfectly natural and normal, I mean you are in there washing yourself anyway right? its not like you are in a bath and just wind up sitting in your own piss, this goes straight down the drain.

Ok people

Last night on the TAN we were talking about satisfying shits..somehow my mate and I came to the conversation of pissing in the shower.

Is it wrong or is it ok?

He thinks its absolutely disgusting but I think its perfectly natural and normal, I mean you are in there washing yourself anyway right? its not like you are in a bath and just wind up sitting in your own piss, this goes straight down the drain.
It's all good mate. Anyone who says they don't do it is just covering up

Ok people

Is it wrong or is it ok?

I always take my first piss in the morning in the shower. Saves water.

Ok people

Is it wrong or is it ok?

It's all pipes, what's the difference

just another chapter of Richmond not giving a flying **** about anything. Personally I don't give a rats but there will be Richmond kids at the ground and at home praying for something to smile about from 2016.

naw poor kids, they might have to learn that life isn't always rosy :(

seriously, get a grip.

you really think the supporters are the only ones who care about how the club does? You think the club isn't sitting there kicking itself over this year?? give me a break

just another chapter of Richmond not giving a flying **** about anything. Personally I don't give a rats but there will be Richmond kids at the ground and at home praying for something to smile about from 2016.
You need to find a hobby if you are seriously complaining about such a trivial grand final day farce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back