No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 50 -

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this guy, to me he comes across as seriously negative as if his perfect day would be catching two players doing something sinister just so he can report it. It feels like he doesn't even like the game and prefers gossiping about it. I would of thought he would universally be seen as a stain to the sport yet he keeps getting work and people are still eager for the scandals and "news" he has.

That's not to mention his flaws in his proposed profession, he sounds like a "mr serious" on the radio to fit in with all the lads, on Classified I don't think he has ever smiled or offered up anything positive about the game and then his writing....clunky and poorly written would be a compliment.

It just doesn't make sense.
3000 likes in two hrs, that's 25 a minute or one every 2.4 seconds, his momma must be so proud.......

image.jpeg

young vic country football died after apparently getting on the s**t on a footy trip last weekend.
but dont worry the AFL is ensuring the drugso get a home game to welcome their drug barrons back.
Was thinking this last night, here is an opportunity for the AFL to make a stand and present this to the public, leave it to the afl to promote it the wrong way though......making a buck no doubt.

Sad for the kid, his family and team mates but this is an issue that just won't go away. The non footy public see this as footy bogans using drugs, drinking irresponsibly (Jnr Libba hello), taking risks etc. All this does is give the game a bad reputation.

young vic country football died after apparently getting on the s**t on a footy trip last weekend.
but dont worry the AFL is ensuring the drugso get a home game to welcome their drug barrons back.
Wasn't flakka, it was another drug. Sad though.

As for the Essendon thing, I genuinely thought it was a pisstake the welcome back thing I have been hearing about. I don't think the AFL have thought this idea through very well.

Was thinking this last night, here is an opportunity for the AFL to make a stand and present this to the public, leave it to the afl to promote it the wrong way though......making a buck no doubt.

Sad for the kid, his family and team mates but this is an issue that just won't go away. The non footy public see this as footy bogans using drugs, drinking irresponsibly (Jnr Libba hello), taking risks etc. All this does is give the game a bad reputation.
I agree with the base, but we should never compare PEDS with recreational drugs.

As for the Essendon thing, I genuinely thought it was a pisstake the welcome back thing I have been hearing about. I don't think the AFL have thought this idea through very well.

They're an embarrassment. A joke. I only follow us, I couldn't care less about the sport and haven't for a long time.

And instead we will still make free drug testing impossible. But hey, we're still fighting the war on drugs. Hows that going?

BT's Macedonian Resturant

my-little-pony-фэндомы-Fluttershy-mane-6-2150172.gif

And instead we will still make free drug testing impossible. But hey, we're still fighting the war on drugs. Hows that going?
We don't even have safe injecting rooms in Victoria yet lol.

As for the AFL, why do they even test for recreational drugs? It's not like they are surgeons or pilots etc, may as well test them for booze and coffee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't even have safe injecting rooms in Victoria yet lol.

As for the AFL, why do they even test for recreational drugs? It's not like they are surgeons or pilots etc. may as well test them for booze and coffee.
Role models, or something

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back