No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 61 - THE TAN EMPIRE / CONGRATS SOUTHERNSTRIPES!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol port president melting over gold coasts jumper
too bad, the suns can't change their jumper
Lolport. They INSISTED on not giving up a home game in doing this experiment in China. Just checked an article on it, they "purchased" a home game from GC but technically GC is listed first and is the home team. Screw you Port. Home team can wear whatever they want. If it's that important they should have sacrificed the home game themselves! They were quoted as saying they don't want to play against a side wearing the traditional colours of China ... SO WHY DID YOU LOCK IN AN AWAY GAME AGAINST A CLUB THAT WEARS THOSE COLOURS???????????????????
Lolport.

Lolport. They INSISTED on not giving up a home game in doing this experiment in China. Just checked an article on it, they "purchased" a home game from GC but technically GC is listed first and is the home team. Screw you Port. Home team can wear whatever they want. If it's that important they should have sacrificed the home game themselves! They were quoted as saying they don't want to play against a side wearing the traditional colours of China ... SO WHY DID YOU LOCK IN AN AWAY GAME AGAINST A CLUB THAT WEARS THOSE COLOURS???????????????????
Lolport.

EAD Port, the colours of the GC will provide an instant affinity with the good people of China.
What I want to know is are they planning on using a Chinese translated version of "Never Tear us Apart" and will we see the black plastic seating bay covers rolled out again if numbers are down.

Lolport.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught a kid at the woolies trying to steal a chocolate bar, little campaigner s**t his dacks when he saw me and i don't even work there, i told the s**t to put it back and piss off outa there and then reminded him there were camera's right above him. :D

Groupie_ after the Milka bars again ? :p

I'm so glad the interest in hartlett went no where, i will admit I wasn't against it but he is absolutely s**t

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back