No Oppo Supporters The TAN 62 - Dictator Equus position Officially untenable! FAKE NEWS!

Is groupie a hipster

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quick question... I'm assuming Vickery's old man is still at the club? No reason for him to leave, of course, even when the runt of the litter moves on.

(Must say I'm keen to see how Ty goes for the Hawks this arvo though)

Lolnorf fans will be creaming themselves about playing at Arden St today. They'll probably be able to fit all of their members in and allow each one to bring a friend!!
Funny how they need two mcgs when the Richmond game comes up.

Quick question... I'm assuming Vickery's old man is still at the club? No reason for him to leave, of course, even when the runt of the litter moves on.

(Must say I'm keen to see how Ty goes for the Hawks this arvo though)
Greg Kleynjans is now our boxing coach

Nantes If it wasn't for Fabianski's howler I reckon we would have come away with an underserved point.
Fairplay though you guys absolutely dominated us and the stats say it all. IMG_8019.jpg
It was actually very similar to the Mancity game for us in that we were dominated and went a goal down and then equalised against the play and then conceded stupidly to loose the game.

Attachments

• IMG_8019.jpg
    IMG_8019.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 8
Nantes If it wasn't for Fabianski's howler I reckon we would have come away with an underserved point.
Fairplay though you guys absolutely dominated us and the stats say it all.View attachment 340267
It was actually very similar to the Mancity game for us in that we were dominated and went a goal down and then equalised against the play and then conceded stupidly to loose the game.
I think against Burnley next week will be a good way to see where the Swans are placed, try and get some wins against those middle of the table teams to get more of a gap on relegation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back