No Oppo Supporters The TAN 62 - Dictator Equus position Officially untenable! FAKE NEWS!

Is groupie a hipster

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Scares me when we start to talk about depression.
Never know who is reading and how they are feeling.
I know nothing. I've seen s**t but it means nothing.
The one thing I am mostly confident of though just in my own mind is that exercise is amazing for depression sufferers.
Of course that's only from me watching many depression sufferers improve with it but not know the feeling myself.
And yet then there are those that just can't get themselves out of bed either.
I studied the subject feverishly whilst living with a mate years ago who had it badly before we really understood it and still I feel none the wiser.
i have just seen heaps of it but honestly am at a loss because every case seems different.
It's the one thing I wish I could understand more and help people with but it's like a bloody bottomless pit.

My dad as mentioned has it really badly but my dad doesent help himself enough to try beat it , you try mention alternative therapies etc to him and just shoots it down " that won't work " . My son had his 1st birthday weekend and my dad didn't even come , now me and my dad would go to footy every week I can't remember now the last we went to a game . Very hard situation .

I would suggest that anyone concerned about their mental health, or that of a loved one consult a mental health professional.

It's my opinion that posts on a football site, no matter how well intentioned, could be wrong or misleading, and I don't think we need that.

My dad as mentioned has it really badly but my dad doesent help himself enough to try beat it , you try mention alternative therapies etc to him and just shoots it down " that won't work " . My son had his 1st birthday weekend and my dad didn't even come , now me and my dad would go to footy every week I can't remember now the last we went to a game . Very hard situation .
Sorry to hear that mate.
It's a really tough situation when you can't help.

lol answer from dimma from the q and a

never learns this bloke :drunk:

Play maric on the ball. Or as HBF. Mate he balked a player in the back pocket then hit Caddy lace out on the tit 40 metres out.

Oct 2, 2007
Willy back beach
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Everton FC Williamstown FC
Any tick of the clock now, Balme a few weeks ago said once they put the offer in it should be just about done.
I bet my account with some hawthoorn flog on the trade forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back