No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 65 -THIS TAN TITLE IS s**t

Has this brunch talk gotten out of hand?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dusty must have passed his working with children check

18664520_10155354777218276_4797663699685143499_n.jpg

Cool.

"Country Honk"? Speaking of which, did you see the footage of Mick and Keith playing it backstage a few months ago? Brought a tear to my eye.

"Torn & Frayed"?

Completely different styles, but I love both Brian Jones and Mick Taylor's slide playing. Jones' brief slide solo on "I Wanna Be Your Man" is just plain brutal.

Do you like the Kinks song "See My Friends"? They got that eastern drone sound from their guitars, sounding very much like sitars, and predated both the Beatles and Stones using that sound and style (with actual sitars), by months.
So under rated the kinks
They very rarely get credit
For there excellence and influence
You really got me and
All day and all the night. Are rock classics
Dave's guitar work is exemplary.
Love robby krieger bottleneck on
Moonlight drive. And I've been down so long . And roadhouse blues .
Yes that clip was very emotional i needed emotional rescuing after seeing it

So under rated the kinks
They very rarely get credit
For there excellence and influence
You really got me and
All day and all the night. Are rock classics
Dave's guitar work is exemplary.
As are his backing vocals. Their run of six studio albums from Face To Face (1966) to Muswell Hillbillies (1971) is unsurpassed. Especially when you throw in all the non-album singles and B-Sides. Easily a match for their contemporaries.
Love robby krieger bottleneck on
Moonlight drive. And I've been down so long . And roadhouse blues .
Extremely underrated guitarist and songwriter.
Yes that clip was very emotional i needed emotional rescuing after seeing it
But not with Emotional Rescue itself, I hope!

As are his backing vocals. Their run of six studio albums from Face To Face (1966) to Muswell Hillbillies (1971) is unsurpassed. Especially when you throw in all the non-album singles and B-Sides. Easily a match for their contemporaries.

Extremely underrated guitarist and songwriter.

But not with Emotional Rescue itself, I hope!
No. No no
Watching the hairy bikers
Man they can cook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in a nice neighbourhood, a few months ago a chinese supermarket opened up and now there are junkies hitting up behind it in full view. :mad:
There are junkies everywhere, always has been nice, suburb or not.

Another AFL player has retired due to mental illness (Tom Downie). It firms my belief that people posting on social media and blogging sites (like bigfooty) need to be more sensitive into some of the personal comments that they tend to fill pages with. I understand people like to express their views but remember there is a human that isnt anonymous on the other end.
My 2c worth.

Might cop a ban for this and if I do, I'll understand seeing as it says no opposition supporters but I think this partnership will be very good for your club. We have basically the same relationship with Victoria University and it's reaped dividends for our club and hopefully for you guys, it really gives you an edge going forward.

Might cop a ban for this and if I do, I'll understand seeing as it says no opposition supporters but I think this partnership will be very good for your club. We have basically the same relationship with Victoria University and it's reaped dividends for our club and hopefully for you guys, it really gives you an edge going forward.

Just don't mention Brunch :thumbsu:

I live in a nice neighbourhood, a few months ago a chinese supermarket opened up and now there are junkies hitting up behind it in full view. :mad:

WTF does that correlation have????

give you a massive tip, the junkies were always there - you're just noticing them now

WTF does that correlation have????

give you a massive tip, the junkies were always there - you're just noticing them now
No they weren't, according to the shop next door they are dealing and the place was crawling with cops today so maybe it will stop now.

Joke is old mate, it's keepin quality posters away. Nobody gives a s**t about some meal time that isn't even a real mealtime.
Not real? Wash your mouth out with startling water immediately! I think you must be wearing your unmentionables too tightly, my dear fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back