No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 65 -THIS TAN TITLE IS s**t

Has this brunch talk gotten out of hand?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

18622331_10155698133060628_6300753920093246615_n.jpg

Not a real coat? Can that then be counted as a cloak of invisibility? Puzzling questions, if only there was an appropriate time of day to ponder this?, perhaps mid morning? Maybe after breakfast time but yet still before lunch?
A b****h coat is kind of like like a duffel coat (the ones that Paddington Bear wears) but they are tailored to fit precisely with the wooden toggles monogrammed, cheese knife pockets obviously.

Not a real coat? Can that then be counted as a cloak of invisibility? Puzzling questions, if only there was an appropriate time of day to ponder this?, perhaps mid morning? Maybe after breakfast time but yet still before lunch?
I've heard talk of that time before. Dedicated groups of men with silk cravats and tassled loafers have been known to dip their ciabatta in olive oil at that very time.

I've heard talk of that time before. Dedicated groups of men with silk cravats and tassled loafers have been known to dip their ciabatta in olive oil at that very time.
What a delightful thought dear Hoos, tell me more of this mysterious time? Is this secret men's business? Is this socially acceptable? I wonder?

One would need to be mindful not to inadvertently jettison a cuff link into the olive oil I'd imagine?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One would need to be mindful not to inadvertently jettison a cuff link into the olive oil I'd imagine?
My goodness me yes. Especially if the sudden splash of oil ended up ruining the lapel on one's monogrammed navy blue blazer. It could even soil one's pocket tie.
What a delightful thought dear Hoos, tell me more of this mysterious time? Is this secret men's business? Is this socially acceptable? I wonder.
I've heard loafers are the footwear of choice amongst these devotees of this unusual practice. A nice panama is not to be frowned on either, particularly for alfresco dining by the river at the boat club.

Do you yourself favour a monogrammed cufflinks box for safe travelling purposes?

With Ramadan starting today wonder if my Muslim neighbors enjoyed the smell of my bacon cooking on the bbq. Nothing like
the smell of pork whilst you're fasting.

Don't know much of the ending but (lord knows how I was watching it) the movie Orca , the part where one of the whales got chewed by the motor boat or something , blood and guts everywhere. My mum shrieked , covered my eyes and yelled at my Dad to change the ******* channel.
I watched that when I was a kid. I remember the part were the guy's trapped on floating ice, the Orca tips it and he slides into the beast's mouth.

With Ramadan starting today wonder if my Muslim neighbors enjoyed the smell of my bacon cooking on the bbq. Nothing like
the smell of pork whilst you're fasting.
I'm sure they enjoyed it very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back