No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 67 - The one where NaturalDisaster forgot 66 comes after 65

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I never knew Peter Green used Orange amps. Was reading he was the first known guitarist to use Orange. I always thought he played through Marshalls.
Possibly the greatest guitar tone laid on tape.

Here I am casually flicking channels and there's Alex Rance sitting in a spa wearing a suit conducting an interview as cool as a cat with poor Dan Rioli wondering what the * is going on.
He's off his head that bloke.

Here I am casually flicking channels and there's Alex Rance sitting in a spa wearing a suit conducting an interview as cool as a cat with poor Dan Rioli wondering what the **** is going on.
Well now we know why they've been a bit down on performance lately. Too busy focusing on Tuxedo/Hot Tub interviews.

Well now we know why they've been a bit down on performance lately. Too busy focusing on Tuxedo/Hot Tub interviews.
Think it's a club promo or something.

Here I am casually flicking channels and there's Alex Rance sitting in a spa wearing a suit conducting an interview as cool as a cat with poor Dan Rioli wondering what the **** is going on.
club is running a promo if you sign up for a 2018 membership now you get the rest of 2017 for free so with rioli and rance wearing number 17 and 18 respectively they did all that. rance was in his element and is a weird unit rioli was like why the * did i agree to this s**t

he took a small shot at chocco about that. he was like chocco and others want it all about football the whole time where he himself needs to have a bit of fun etc too not burn out. paraphrasing a lot of s**t

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spent a day with disco at a Richmond game for a corporate day many years ago and a nicer bloke you'd never meet.
Good judge too I reckon it was Chris Newmans first or second game and he called 200 gamer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back