No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 67 - The one where NaturalDisaster forgot 66 comes after 65

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if Salty Debbie from Gee-long is going to Adelaide?
If she thinks we were feral supporters during the QF, wait until she gets a load of those mouth breathers in a Preliminary final. She'll lose all faith in humanity.

Her dole money doesn't stretch that far, unlike her saggy ****.

How'd you find that out or is this common knowledge?

common knowledge

one poster (forget who) actually knows him. apparently hes a wanna be writer and "mario" is a part of him comedic stylings

That's good news Komrade_Tiger , I've had many knee issues over the years on both knees through footy and basketball. Torn most of the ligaments and even had to have a patella realignment surgery on one knee. :'(

Knee trouble is an absolute bitch, long recoveries for us mere mortals too.

Well no ACL tear or anything serious like that, didn't feel a pop or anything like they talk about but ive got some structural damage in my knee.

The stiffness in the hours afterwards is what concerned me about it being serious but i got an all clear and just need rest

So you're just one of those people who thinks his dying when all he did was graze his knee?? kidding kidding

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone here have a Tiger tattoo they'd like to share? If Richmond manage to go all the way this year I'm thinking of committing to one.
It's pretty bogan I reckon, but each to their own.

Having said that, I reckon if we go all the way, they will have RFC flashes at every walk in parlour in Melbourne for around $100 - $150 a stamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back