No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 67 - The one where NaturalDisaster forgot 66 comes after 65

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like a nice pizza base. Nothing worse than those fat bread ones where you can barely taste the topping.

The thinner the better. With simple yet tasty topping ingredients.

Looks like a nice pizza base. Nothing worse than those fat bread ones where you can barely taste the topping.

The thinner the better. With simple yet tasty topping ingredients.
Indded. Or make that indeed.

Preferably only 3 or 4 toppings. Too much can be a bit overpowering. And I sometimes get annoyed when the toppings only occupy the middle portion of the pizza and leave far to much base with nothing at all.

I feel like a pizza now.

Indded. Or make that indeed.

Preferably only 3 or 4 toppings. Too much can be a bit overpowering. And I sometimes get annoyed when the toppings only occupy the middle portion of the pizza and leave far to much base with nothing at all.

I feel like a pizza now.
Top 3.

- Neopolitan.
- Capricciosa.
- Supreme (everything in the shop including pineapple).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Bismarck a herring?
Richter-Bismarck-Herring-in-a-Jar-500g-17-5oz_main-1.jpg

Only if you can find the mightiest tree in the forest, lol.

Trying to remember the scene in The 39 Steps where he's on the run from the cops and seeks refuge with the old Scots farmer who asks "D'ye eat the herring?"

Trying to remember the scene in The 39 Steps where he's on the run from the cops and seeks refuge with the old Scots farmer who asks "D'ye eat the herring?"
I can't remember...but I don't think it's the same herring scene that I'm thinking of, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back