No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 68 - Brunch is just breakfast for w***ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Available isnt available

It means you house can be connected, BUT you still have to get a tech to phsyically connect you

Many have been screwed waiting for this because they thought its like adsl and an immediate thing

Yeah they are going to change it over at the node in the next 2 weeks. They are sending out the modem should have it early next week. Until then Im on adsl.

Anyone connected to the nbn? My adsl connection has been playing up the last couple of weeks. Call me cynical but it seems a huge coincidence the nbn is available in my area and suddenly my adsl connection slows to a crawl.
Yep.Has nbn now however beforehand 9 times out of 10 when turning the pc on it failed to connect.Had to reboot the modem.

24862119_10214975062113836_1144302408087818029_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know if you can boil an egg in a microwave?
Place the egg into the bowl of hot water, cover with a plate, and microwave at 50% power for 4 minutes. If you like a runnier yolk, remove and peel the egg now. If you want it to be more cooked, leave the egg in the water for 2 minutes.

I know that form is just in jest, but if your partner is really like that then you are around the wrong women.

went to pre Lim with my mate we are having beers across the road from the G after game and his GF rings him at around 11 pm and asks why isn’t he home yet and that he needs to come home , ball breaker she is .

went to pre Lim with my mate we are having beers across the road from the G after game and his GF rings him at around 11 pm and asks why isn’t he home yet and that he needs to come home , ball breaker she is .
Sounds like a trust issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back