No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 68 - Brunch is just breakfast for w***ers

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ol mate Barnaby is batting above his average.

Lol claims 16k odds on tax payers money to go to Canberra to get his leg over while cheating on his wife when parliament wasn’t even sitting. But yet nothing of course happens , if we claimed expenses that weren’t legit we would be charged with a crime .

Lol claims 16k odds on tax payers money to go to Canberra to get his leg over while cheating on his wife when parliament wasn’t even sitting. But yet nothing of course happens , if we claimed expenses that weren’t legit we would be charged with a crime .
WTF would you spend 16k on in Canberra? Is this woman a hooker?

WTF would you spend 16k on in Canberra? Is this woman a hooker?

Lol I would say catching planes from where he lives into Canberra every time he went for a visit would add up pretty quickly , and probably eats and drinks at the best restraunts with the mistre$$ of course . Nothing to see here though all above board says Barny.

Lol I would say catching planes from where he lives into Canberra every time he went for a visit would add up pretty quickly , and probably eats and drinks at the best restraunts with the mistre$$ of course . Nothing to see here though all above board says Barny.
That sounds completely legit to me Barnaby.

Was he paying $250 a night to stay at his mates house?
Like hockey renting a room off his wife.

Was he paying $250 a night to stay at his mates house?
Like hockey renting a room off his wife.
Nah he was staying rent free at a national party donors million dollar property in Armidale when he split with his missus. He was staying there when he said publicly if you can't afford to buy property in Sydney move to Armidale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ol mate Barnaby is batting above his average.

Dunno, she looks kind of creepy to me:
17563.jpg

Ok something i'm curious on, these push button ignition cars. I don't own one but do they turn themselves off when stopped because the amount of people who re-start their cars at intersections is mind boggling, there was even one who re-started their car when i was crossing at a zebra crossing and they were stopped for literally 3 seconds.

Also the new craze i notice is people bringing in their outside mirrors towards the car, what's the point really, if your worried another car will knock your mirror off there is a fair chance they are going to hit your car if they are that close.

Ok something i'm curious on, these push button ignition cars. I don't own one but do they turn themselves off when stopped because the amount of people who re-start their cars at intersections is mind boggling, there was even one who re-started their car when i was crossing at a zebra crossing and they were stopped for literally 3 seconds.

Also the new craze i notice is people bringing in their outside mirrors towards the car, what's the point really, if your worried another car will knock your mirror off there is a fair chance they are going to hit your car if they are that close.
Newer cars shut the engine off when stopped to conserve fuel.

Newer cars shut the engine off when stopped to conserve fuel.
Oh FFS, How much fuel are you going to conserve stopped at a pedestrian crossing for 3 seconds. What about in heavy stop start bumper to bumper traffic, does the engine shut off every 5 metres when you stop.

Oh FFS, How much fuel are you going to conserve stopped at a pedestrian crossing for 3 seconds. What about in heavy stop start bumper to bumper traffic, does the engine shut off every 5 metres when you stop.
Yes. My wifes car annoys the F out if me when I have to take it. You can switch it off though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back