No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 69 - Where we dump all the off topic crap from other threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rekon the AFL are gonna destroy the game from next year , wonder what Wankley gonna say when the shitter teams are getting pumped by 100+ every week .
There's gonna be some ugly results in the last few rounds this year.

s**t not good to read hopefully everything is fine Cager Macleod can attest to this board being good ppl and helping me out of a s**t mental state and place a few times.

Yeah, he was awesome for that big a guy. Worked really stiff too.
Tough bastard who worked stiff yet was real sensitive hbk made him cry by yelling at him for being stiff. Was watching twitter highlights earlier and Vader floors shamrock in a match for working too stiff

I rekon the AFL are gonna destroy the game from next year , wonder what Wankley gonna say when the shitter teams are getting pumped by 100+ every week .
The Richmond rule guys we better change the laws of the game can’t have a successful Richmond

There's gonna be some ugly results in the last few rounds this year.

Yes but this stupid ******* rule there gonna bring in is actually going to ruin the game x 1000 , every time there’s a bounce we are going to have wait until there are 6 players in the forward and defence parts of the ground etc , terrible idea , but of course AFL will do it because the likes of Wankley , Dangerflog and *******s say we need the changes

Mmmmm Only an hours drive down the hwy for me. Will chose a good surf day and try one on the way back. I assume I can chug a normal size beer in the brewery?
Yeh, they had $5 pots or $12 tasting tray.
I think they're going to have normal cans going forward.

PM me at the time and I might be free for a surf :).
Lennox been good the last cpl days.

Yes but this stupid ******* rule there gonna bring in is actually going to ruin the game x 1000 , every time there’s a bounce we are going to have wait until there are 6 players in the forward and defence parts of the ground etc , terrible idea , but of course AFL will do it because the likes of Wankley , Dangerflog and *******s say we need the changes
Only an organisation of complete f**kwits would even consider such a ridiculous media driven rule.

We're f**ked.

Tough bastard who worked stiff yet was real sensitive hbk made him cry by yelling at him for being stiff. Was watching twitter highlights earlier and Vader floors shamrock in a match for working too stiff
I like the stories of when some of the guys would * up, and then they would get sent to work with guys like Ron Simmons and Butch Reed, or the Road Warriors.

I like the stories of when some of the guys would **** up, and then they would get sent to work with guys like Ron Simmons and Butch Reed, or the Road Warriors.
I just love all the haku stories all these old school tough guys scared of pissing him off

Only an organisation of complete f**kwits would even consider such a ridiculous media driven rule.

We're f**ked.

Exactly we are because that’s what has driven the whole idea ******* dickheads like Wankley , imagine watching that type of game where a stoppage will probably take an extra 10 secs to allow everyone to get in position lol, turn into NFL .

Exactly we are because that’s what has driven the whole idea ******* dickheads like Wankley , imagine watching that type of game where a stoppage will probably take an extra 10 secs to allow everyone to get in position lol, turn into NFL .
And the answer is right under their noses. Get rid of the prior opportunity bullshit, and make the umpires call for a ball up straight away, like they used to.

Might work. Couldn't do any worse than what Wankely has conned them into.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Modern electric techno. Chicago Blues is the closest I reckon. Weird , but good.
Frightfully loud for my little ears.
Chicago blues is probably my favourite style of blues. Just ahead of the older delta blues and country blues.

We're f**ked.
Nah I think Richmond will be fine.

However the attendances and ratings will be beyond stuffed.

Nah I think Richmond will be fine.

However the attendances and ratings will be beyond stuffed.
No, I don't mean Richmond will be f**ked. I mean the supporters of all clubs in general, if these halfwits con the AFL into making ridiculous changes to somehow "improve" the look of the game. Arrogant, self-important media "personalities" who think they know more about the game than anyone else.

Pretty ******* cold out in the east this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back