No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 69 - Where we dump all the off topic crap from other threads

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I don't mean Richmond will be f**ked. I mean the supporters of all clubs in general, if these halfwits con the AFL into making ridiculous changes to somehow "improve" the look of the game. Arrogant, self-important media "personalities" who think they know more about the game than anyone else.

Pretty ******* cold out in the east this week.
Well if it’s as bad as we’re all saying it’s going to be then we’ll all turn off and stop attending anyway, maybe then they’ll get the picture?

It’s been bloody freezing! Been hard to get out of bed in the morning. :(

Well if it’s as bad as we’re all saying it’s going to be then we’ll all turn off and stop attending anyway, maybe then they’ll get the picture?
They just can't leave things alone. Surely the attendances and TV ratings would point to the game being in pretty good shape?

It's been scarf, beanie, and on a couple of occasions...gloves, in the morning this week.

It just didn't feel comfortable wearing them while playing. I can wear them occasionally watching someone that's too loud, but not for playing.
audiologist made a rubber mold and custom fitted mine
perfectly comfortable and made it easier to hear the rest of the band
a lot of pro musos go with in ear monitors now, saves your hearing

Okay. Obviously they've improved considerably since I tried them.

Similar topic, girl I worked with in the USA a few years ago posted last month she went to a night club where they hand out headphones. 3 different DJs, you seleect on the headphones who you want to listen to.

Would be great to go to a club and be able to talk to people. Watching people dancing without music would be entertaining too!!! lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just want to see drago and rocky on screen together. The training montage in rocky 4 was great

there is a youtube clip of all the rocky training montages back to back

watching it while training is a bad move :p

Hey guys,
thought I would let you know I am okay. Been lurking a bit but been feeling too guilty to post.
Just taking things one day at a time. Hopefully things will get better, just pretty stressful time at the moment.
Have been doing really well in my recovery but this was an extremely unexpected event. And must not be far enough in recovery to handle those extreme shocks

Hey guys,
thought I would let you know I am okay. Been lurking a bit but been feeling too guilty to post.
Just taking things one day at a time. Hopefully things will get better, just pretty stressful time at the moment.
Have been doing really well in my recovery but this was an extremely unexpected event. And must not be far enough in recovery to handle those extreme shocks
Welcome back!!

Glad to hear you're going ok, hope you're getting the support you need to help you get through this.

Hey guys,
Yeah welcome back Cager, don't be a stranger.

Hey guys,

you can be yourself here, no stress.
weagles lost, dees lose a close one,
tiges on top of the ladder
puts a smile on my dial

speaking of something that made me smile
my mates kid plays for hampton park redbacks, the pissheads on the hill hated the old footscray theme so they used to sing
'oh we're from Spiderland"
it caught on and is now the club song
they had a win last night to go top of the ladder and singing the song in the rooms was bloody good

Hey guys,
It’s great to hear from you.

Remember if you ever need a sounding board we’re here for you. :)

Hey guys,
I don’t thinking there’s any reason to feel guilty, you scared the * out of us but we’re all just glad you’re safe and as much of a cliche as it sounds, mental health really doesn’t discriminate so you have no reason to feel that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back