No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 70 - Finally

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Of cours there is , this group in 3 years won’t have Rance , Astbury , chimp , Jack , Edwards , 5 gun players gone around same time always going to hurt a team for a short period .
I think you will find these three at least wont be retiring in 3 years unless they have a career ending injury.

Astbury still has at least 5 left in him
Cotchin still has at least 5-6 left in him
Jack with the addition of Lynch could add 2 years to his career, at least 4 left IMO

And then the new batch will be rolling of the production line.

I think you will find these three at least wont be retiring in 3 years unless they have a career ending injury.

Astbury still has at least 5 left in him
Cotchin still has at least 5-6 left in him
Jack with the addition of Lynch could add 2 years to his career, at least 4 left IMO

And then the new batch will be rolling of the production line.

yeah i don't agree but we shall see in time i guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't people love on Christmas Day when you have to have awkward conversations with families members you strongly dislike.

Don't people love on Christmas Day when you have to have awkward conversations with families members you strongly dislike.

That's what the wine is for

I haven't been on Bay 13 since before the PF.
Should I go on?

4tune8 Just got a response back from the CFA regarding the chains on front entrance during operating hours even to deny a patron entry.

Long story short you are 100% correct it is a no no.

They have asked for details, time to **** up a pub. :D
Personally I would take that info to the fella who is above the manager. Much more likely to have a favorable outcome rather than doing them over.

Greensborough Shopping Centre Newsagency,Tiger supporter runs it and the newsagency is full of Tiger memorabilia,some ripping stuff too,a magnificent frame of The history of Richmond,with photos of all the great teams and assorted medallions on the frame,Tiger stuff everywhere.

Top bloke,passionate Tiger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back