No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 70 - Finally

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone ever cook a recipe that needed half a glass of wine? Then, because you dont have any you buy a bottle, use half a glass in the recipe then drink the rest?

Yep.

I usually take any of the bottles from work that have been open longer than we can sell them for though so I don;t usually have a shortage of cooking wine.

Yep.

I usually take any of the bottles from work that have been open longer than we can sell them for though so I don;t usually have a shortage of cooking wine.

Thinking of getting some goon for cooking wine so I dont drink it going forward. But that could be dangerous

Thinking of getting some goon for cooking wine so I dont drink it going forward. But that could be dangerous
Fast forward two years and you’ll have lost your job, your wife, your family and friends. You’ll be living under a rail bridge sucking on goon bags all day.

Best.

Goon is fine for cooking.

Honestly they talk about using good quality wine in cooking but it doesn't make a lot of difference.

Fast forward two years and you’ll have lost your job, your wife, your family and friends. You’ll be living under a rail bridge sucking on goon bags all day.

Best.

Sounds like an adventure. Where do I sign up?

Sounds like an adventure. Where do I sign up?
Simply step into your local bottle shop and pick up a big fat 4l brick of fruity lexia. The world is now your oyster.

Elderly mum had a fall today.
I'm her only family here.
My two older brothers in NY.
She fell at the tram platform.
Thankfully, no concussion or breaks.
A lot of people in this world are a lot worse off, I guess, only have to look at Red Symons and his late son.

Probably the worst case I heard of recently was the young learner driver, and young expectant mother with twins, killed in a car crash in NSW.
In essence, that is a quadruple fatality.
The other driver was driving erratically and has been tested for drugs.

A lot of people in this world are a lot worse off, I guess, only have to look at Red Symons and his late son.
I’m sorry to hear that mate. I hope she recovers OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She is fine, thanks.
The key issue is no concussion or breaks.
I hope all of your elderly relatives are fine.

They found a large aneurysm in my nans brain the other day.

I'm really stressed, she is my world :(.

I know they say it's all good because it hasn't ruptured and hell it could have been there for a long time but I haven't been sleeping. I know she just turned 80 which is a pretty solid innings but I just can't bare the thought.

:(.

best wishes here too pal

I know they say it's all good because it hasn't ruptured and hell it could have been there for a long time but I haven't been sleeping. I know she just turned 80 which is a pretty solid innings but I just can't bare the thought.

Sorry mate. My remaining grandparents are around the same age. It sucks so much to see them ail as they get older.

I’m sure she’s got people in the know who are onto it, and they can at least keep a close eye on it now.

Yes. We are all getting older.
I passed by the Montefiore nursing home on St Kilda Road the other day.
That is where a lot of the elderly Jewish folk are, a lot of Holocaust survivors.
I saw an elderly man sunning himself out the front in a stroller.
It's the will to survive.

I saw the 1980 premiership.
I used to think, before last year, every time I passed by Punt Road oval, that I would never see another premiership.

My grandfather passed recently, and I have been caring for my grandmother. I was very close to both of my grandparents, they raised me.

My grandmother suffers from dementia and unfortunately, I had to put her in a nursing home. It was stressing me out so badly, as I felt like I was abandoning her but thankfully she actually loves it there! She is my world, but it worries me that in possibly 12 months she may not know who I am anymore. :(

Sending positive thoughts for your grandmother! They really are the best!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back