No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 70 - Finally

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Bird Rant Disclaimer*

Mynas actually coexist pretty well.

I hate them, don't get me wrong, but they're not displacing native birds to a large extent. And there are native Miners as well as - the Australian Noisy Miner is endemic to Eastern Australia and often get mixed up with Common/Indian Mynas.

Either way, they tend to cluster near people who have dogs and put dog food outside (they love dog/pet food). The Common ones shouldn't be here, but humans don't help the situation.
Maybe it's because they are noisy buggers and you notice them more.

Either way, they tend to cluster near people who have dogs and put dog food outside (they love dog/pet food). The Common ones shouldn't be here, but humans don't help the situation.
They seldom do.

Last edited:

Meh? Im trying to think of a Rupert but the only only that pops into my mind and is a block to any creativety is a campaigner.

So here a Randolf seeing as it is the festive season.

Rupert Hine was part of Quantum Jump

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TBh there is a lot worst than Falco..I'm still trying for a Rupert....but the one Rupert just blocks everything. Wrinkled up Rupert who married Mick Jaggers ex. So with that connection to Rupert I give you ....

Slippery people and David Byrne

(**** that turd Murdoch).

The David Byrne concert in Sydney was simply brilliant

I always get a bug or a cold when I take a plane flight over 3 or 4 hours. Like you say it's the recycled air. Someone sneezes and it spreads throughout the whole plane. It's not like you can open a window on a plane.
Do what i do.
Sit outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back