No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 70 - Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark mode is better but I'm not liking that the page numbers aren't showing under threads.

So you just can't click on page 14 of the thread.
That was annoying been fixed though, all my major issues have been fixed except for team supported not showing.
I can’t mock somebody for knowing nothing about the game because they’re teams s**t if I don’t know who they support:think:

Dunger

Premiership Player
Nov 28, 2008
-37.822165, 144.988143
AFL Club
Richmond
cfe5dapznr721.jpg

Just saw this elsewhere online... is this s**t real? If it is i bet channel 7 paid for it

BT doesn't deserve to be on toilet paper let alone next to dusty....

TJASTA

❄︎□︎⌧︎♓︎♍︎ 👌︎◆︎●︎●︎⍓︎
Sep 3, 2016
Jack Graham
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Port Melbourne, Furies
Because software ends up becoming out of date as new versions come in to the point they become unusable.

Think trying to use Windows 95 on a modern computer or trying to play a really old game on a new computer, it just doesn’t work.

Not sure if it’s the best analogy though
Well there is a thing called "compatibility mode" or you could make a virtual PC.

There are still features that we previously had that are being reapplied to the new version.

My advice is give it a week or so until all the kinks are ironed out, as the set up we see today will be different to the actual final product.

They ran many tests offline but as with most things there is always an element of difference between test and live environments.

For those who haven't seen the FAQ thread on the update check it out here:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...9-issues-and-feedback-in-here-please.1210710/

Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
There are still features that we previously had that are being reapplied to the new version.

My advice is give it a week or so until all the kinks are ironed out, as the set up we see today will be different to the actual final product.

They ran many tests offline but as with most things there is always an element of difference between test and live environments.

For those who haven't seen the FAQ thread on the update check it out here:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...9-issues-and-feedback-in-here-please.1210710/

You’re too reasonable for this forum. Reported to Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back