No Opposition Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Cdog71

Club Legend
AFL Club
Richmond
The news report claims Julian was playing with poo.
"Interior Minister Maria Paula Romo claimed Assange got away with some unimaginable behaviour.
She said: “During his stay at the Ecuadorian Embassy, during the government of the former president Rafael Correa, they tolerated things like Mr Assange putting faeces on the walls of the embassy and other types of behaviour of this kind that is far removed from the minimum respect a guest should have in a country which has generously welcomed him.”
She did not make it clear if he had used his own poo or someone else’s."
It won’t matter if they made it up about him.
That will stick like sh.t to an emassy wall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RFCGloryJC

Caesar's Ghost
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Amateur Premiers 2017, 2018
If he is extradited to the US, it could be a life sentence.
Ecuador is impoverished and the new president is pro-US and they want a military base.
Britain is probably tired of having JA to deal with.
It will be interesting to see if he faces the rape charges too.

Last edited:

DickieKnee

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
My brother put this on a compilation cassette tape years ago (obviously :)) and he didn't know who it was. It was only once Shazam came along that I was able to source it. Cool little instrumental!
He's a great guitarist. Played with Thin Lizzy and toured with Pink Floyd for a few years, his White Flames stuff is goos. His biggest solo hit was probably this in the 80s.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DickieKnee

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
Hoos Why do musicians pay big money for vintage instruments? snowy has stuck with the old Gibson goldtop forever and I noticed his bass player is playing an vintage bass. Are they easier to play? Sound better? You would think with modern tech and all new instruments would shit all over that 1950s tech in either case.

AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Cheddar AFC
Hoos Why do musicians pay big money for vintage instruments? snowy has stuck with the old Gibson goldtop forever and I noticed his bass player is playing an vintage bass. Are they easier to play? Sound better? You would think with modern tech and all new instruments would shit all over that 1950s tech in either case.
It must be something to do with the sound they get, or the way they're made, or the overall feel of them while being played. Or probably all three.

A lot of those older cats still use instruments from the '50's or early '60's.

DickieKnee

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Richmond
It must be something to do with the sound they get, or the way they're made, or the overall feel of them while being played. Or probably all three.

A lot of those older cats still use instruments from the '50's or early '60's.
I reckon sound. I got a handbuilt valve pre amp that shits all over solid state. A mate of mine raves about vintage Gibson pickups and amps. To me progress has consisted of moar profit and conveniece and moar profit. also skills lost, so yes playable may be the factor. Just funny how most musicians prefer vintage axes. Could be wank factor too, but they dont seem wankers? Snowy looks like he shops at Big W for clothing..
I may go back to school and do a phD on this. It needs to be sorted. The world really needs to know.

Top Bottom