JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
I just wanted to log it now. Rather than brag after the result.
I reckon Labour have badly cocked up their sums. Whether it’s terminal or not idk but it’s got that John Hewson cake feel about it.
Not feeling it mate...not feeling it...

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Labor has been done for scandals as well over the last 6 years so why wouldn't you vote for the LNP? All governments are corrupt. You've got to wade through that s**t to find the things that matter to the people.
Labor are not governing the LNP are, and have not been held to account for their many and repeated scandals...

Tiges1229

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Sep 26, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Labor are not governing the LNP are, and have not been held to account for their many and repeated scandals...

Which one of the 150 or so are you referring to ? Lol This govt is a joke and Scomo an embarrassment to the country , sooner he , Heil Dutton , and co are gone gone the better imo . Scomo crying in his bs speech about disability then cuts the * out of it’s funding for his bs surplus , or my fav from his wife Scomo cries on his knees thinking about the refugees . FMD hilarious.
Scomo one of these Christian fanatics fakes whom is total opposite to everything it preaches . Fraud .

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
Which one of the 150 or so are you referring to ? Lol This govt is a joke and Scomo an embarrassment to the country , sooner he , Heil Dutton , and co are gone gone the better imo . Scomo crying in his bs speech about disability then cuts the **** out of it’s funding for his bs surplus , or my fav from his wife Scomo cries on his knees thinking about the refugees . FMD hilarious.
Scomo one of these Christian fanatics fakes whom is total opposite to everything it preaches . Fraud .
The ndis funding is based on estimates from the states which was lower this year than last. The scary thing for this country is that people like you vote.

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
Not really when you look at recent history of both parties.
Of course it's lazy. Both are corrupt and have issues. It's up to you as a voter to get to the issues that matter. If you can't do that you shouldn't vote. There are other parties to vote for outside labor liberal but most of the country is too lazy or too dumb to do so.

megatiger

Cancelled
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
The pauline Hanson billboards I've seen pop up lately saying something like "I have the guts to say what you're thinking" is pretty spot on (I'm not racist), however I still wouldn't vote for her and even Clive palmers party is a better option but I don't want to vote for him, I just don't want to see either of them and they need leadership changes. They all need leadership changes, scomo and shorten are both just knobs. I am open on who gets my vote and its Fiona patten and the reason party.

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
The ndis funding is based on estimates from the states which was lower this year than last. The scary thing for this country is that people like you vote.
While the budget figures are not clear on the current underspend on the NDIS, conservative estimates put the figure at at least $1.6 billion while other analysis suggests it could be as high as $3 billion.
“NDIS funds must be spent on the NDIS – not bolstering the budget bottom line,”

https://www.everyaustraliancounts.c...ates-slam-use-of-ndis-to-bolster-bottom-line/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Of course it's lazy. Both are corrupt and have issues. It's up to you as a voter to get to the issues that matter. If you can't do that you shouldn't vote. There are other parties to vote for outside labor liberal but most of the country is too lazy or too dumb to do so.
And there is the issue.I,ve always voted Labor but now i'm questioning weather i should this time or not.I suspect Lib voters are feeling the same.
To be honest the last decent PM we had was Howard.Gone downhill since then with change of PM mid stream etc.
You say there are other parties to vote for?
In a way i hope its a landslide to either party.So therefore the Govt can actually govern instead of sucking up to some loopy independent or minor party.
Time for government to start doing what its been elected to do instead of backroom deals.

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
The pauline Hanson billboards I've seen pop up lately saying something like "I have the guts to say what you're thinking" is pretty spot on (I'm not racist), however I still wouldn't vote for her and even Clive palmers party is a better option but I don't want to vote for him, I just don't want to see either of them and they need leadership changes. They all need leadership changes, scomo and shorten are both just knobs. I am open on who gets my vote and its Fiona patten and the reason party.
What i'd give to have someone like Trump as leader of this country.
Have the balls to bring Elec & Gas back into Govt ownership.

Would like to take a moment to thank Jesus, for the 4 day weekend and a great Good Friday of sport with a double header of NBA playoffs followed by a double header of AFL games. #PraiseBeJesus

Nov 23, 2000
Country Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Would like to take a moment to thank Jesus, for the 4 day weekend and a great Good Friday of sport with a double header of NBA playoffs followed by a double header of AFL games. #PraiseBeJesus
1555633718660.png

Punt rd end

67🏆69🏆73🏆74🏆80🏆17🏆19🏆20🏆
Nov 25, 2015
Shane Warne Stand
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond VFL Richmond VFLW AFLW
Hell will have to freeze over before I vote for the current govt, as a carer I have seen the damage through cuts that they have done to the health system as well as aged care and disability services. They can GAGF, it angers me when I see them blowing money eg 185 million Christmas Island and 440 million GBRF when there are people with 1 leg getting cut from the disability pension.

megatiger

Cancelled
Mar 9, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Hell will have to freeze over before I vote for the current govt, as a carer I have seen the damage through cuts that they have done to the health system as well as aged care and disability services. They can GAGF, it angers me when I see them blowing money eg 185 million Christmas Island and 440 million GBRF when there are people with 1 leg getting cut from the disability pension.

As a carer myself, I totally agree it's a shambles

Jul 8, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
The problem with the major parties these days there are too many people on both sides waiting for an opportunity to challenge for PM, putting personal goals above our country. Mark my words whoever gets in will change leaders before the next election. Rudd, Abbott, Dutton et Al are all waiting in the wings to challenge when the polls are down.

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Just house cleaning at the moment, trying to make room...and have all these various Richmond membership plastic cards all dating back to '95...
Just threw the lanyards in the bin, cannot bring myself to bin these...
What do others do with old membership plastic cards...?!?1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back