No Oppo Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll tell you what is breakfasty (that doesn't sound right, it's one thing else...).... Sign language. I've aquatinted myself with a guy who is stone-deaf. I really like watching the nuances and refinement of each action.
I wonder what he'll make of you when you point at your groin every few minutes.
It might be hard to learn when you're a supperer.
Supper? That's where this all started.

You love that ol' big ass. GB and Meatball's gang be scared of that ol' fine ass. Yessir.
Lordy be. They ain't nothin' like miss Lorelai and her fine big ass, no sir. Even Samuel McCready done put his meagre johnson up that big ol' ass, sho' nuff. Heh heh. Lord Lord.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An a drinkin'.
Sho' nuff.

And there be a fine time happenin' down there in the whiskey house, with they whoopin' an' they hollerin' an' they swingin' they johnsons, yes sir. Lord above. An' they ladies got dem big asses praise his name. Mmmmm hmmm. Have mercy.

The late great Bill Hicks' views on advertising.

"You do a commercial, folks, you’re off the artistic roll call for ever. You’re another corporate shill, you’re a whore at the capitalist gang bang, and if you do a commercial there’s a price on your head. Everything you say is suspect and everything that comes out of your mouth is now like a turd falling into my drink.".

"You do a commercial, folks, you’re off the artistic roll call for ever. You’re another corporate shill, you’re a whore at the capitalist gang bang, and if you do a commercial there’s a price on your head. Everything you say is suspect and everything that comes out of your mouth is now like a turd falling into my drink.".
I think Bill Hicks was on a similar wavelength as Carlin.

My sort of guy.

The great man & my personal higher power

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back