No Oppo Supporters The TAN 71 - A New Year, a new TAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon it be like your tools of trade. Im an electrician and when my pliers get to the sweet spot they is grouse. Then they get blunt but you getr used to that. Once the bluntness becomes an incunbress its time to get a new pair of pliers. The thing is your hands and brain have gradually adjusted to blunt, nown instead of strip you cut!

Its the feel the constitution? Malcom played his same Gretsh with mods with mods and stuff. Angus plays the same SG. They have backups but their guitars have become a part of them. My phD will attemp to connect this connect with other proffessions. Like do bankers keep their favourite notes under their pillow and stuff? It is intriguiging what is acceptable and what is weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Musicman or Ric?

Genuine question?
Musicman if so.

What vintage instruments have we got floating around in here?
This is my old beast.
Ab1IG1a.jpg

Better made. Better sound.

Plus they just look better too.
Their provenance...Hendrix owned it! or Townsend borrowed it for a concert! It's been overseas like my garden gnome!
Geetars go through years of styling changes so their is one or two styles that are desireable in looks whereas with modern you'll be waiting for the right one...
It's age...it has a patina of history...harder to obtain...exclusiveness...bragging rights...
Basically a geetar is a lump of painted wood with electronic implants...get an old geetar and update its guts...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back