No Oppo Supporters The TAN 72 - Politics, s**t talk and Equus' secret love for MAFS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody own the latest model of a VW Tiguan? I'm interested to know how reliable it is and if it is a good drive.

I know from being a car lover and subscribing to car magazines, reading motoring articles etc that they get a good rating. They compare very well with other same segment vehicles. Have never driven one myself though.

Geez, just because your lot like bandwagon rides it doesn't mean everybody else does.
Hey you were the one predicting an empty stadium for a Richmond home game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That phoney, bs, artificially pumped up A-League ...or the B-League as I like to call it....is gonna come under some pressure if the rumours are true that Foxtel is gonna dump it.

B-League reminds me of the same phoney, over inflated interest that the NBL tried to prop up back in the early 2000's.

That was a GWS game.

You'd know how empty the stadium gets for GWS games if any of your lot had turned up on the weekend.
I went to one of those GWS games in 2014, Clarko didn't even bother turning up for that one so I figured why should I

I'll have you know Kennett sold most of the services to the US and sent the companies broke by over-inflating the value of the assets.

Just another way the Hawks and their staff win!
The Hawks over-inflated the price of Ty Vickery

Thanks for

1557765048175.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back